Black People : Black Self-Hate or Black White Love?

Do you feel that Black Self-Hate isn't a real description of us, but Black White Love is?

• Black Self-hate is not a Real Description or is only negligibly so.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A well put question bruh....

When I use this term, what I mean is when one black, hates on another for no apparent reason. Like Gabby Douglas. IMO, there is an unprecedented, and contemptuous attitude of blacks towards other blacks nowadays.

It is no secrete that living in a white dominant society has had it's damaging effects upon the black psyche. What we view as black self hate is the result of a deliberately deplored method of suppression and control. It's a mass manipulative system that uses the media to drive it for the most part.

The media’s constant distorted portrayal of us amplifies the negative to the point that it distorts reality. Every time I here about a flash mob it is a video of us.

(This comment is not political but an example)

Look how the whites have constantly hounded Obama with their Tea parties,law suites, questions of his birth.etc. Now I see more and more blacks in government and certain areas of entertainment parroting exactly what people like Rush and Hannity has said.

Hannity even had two of us on his show that said that they have not seen any racism of any kind directed towards Obama.

I guess they must have missed all those slurs,signs, and comments.

Peace!

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Well said Enki, well said indeed. In particular, the way in which you accurately describe self-hate, as highlighted above, leaves no room for misunderstanding.

Peace In,

Thanks for the link, it's kind of strange coming from him.:)

Peace!

... Understood, lol, yvw(you are very welcome)... But the dialog was needful, it turned into a very robust conversation, which erupted often into the very thing at topic, demonstrated self-hate.

Peace In,

... Understood, lol, yvw(you are very welcome)... But the dialog was needful, it turned into a very robust conversation, which erupted often into the very thing at topic, demonstrated self-hate.

Peace In,

As I read, I saw that. Sometime you have to clear the air, and some times it take the biggest offender to get the conversation rolling. I did see value in his post, and I took things from it.

Peace!

... Well said Enki, well said indeed. In particular, the way in which you accurately describe self-hate, as highlighted above, leaves no room for misunderstanding.

Peace In,

I don't know if you caught this video the first time I posted it. But this is the reason I didn't buy my kids any toys that were white. As you know bruh;this plan is not new but we are seeing the effects of it.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back