Black People : How I Got Over the Hate of So Called White People <3

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Feather, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Feather

Feather Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +412
    (please excuse my grammatical errors i dont like typing:) )

Everyone is on a spiritual journey through this experience we call life and in the journey we pick up information from many places. Everything you know comes from a person who wrote a book, had an opinion or historical fact etc., and ultimately we make the choice to adopt this idea hate it, love it and be it or leave it.

I adopted the idea that black people were "it". I love myself and identified with people who looked like me and disassociated myself from those that did not look like me out of ignorance. It was easy being that so many people that resembled me were hurt by oppression of white people.

The continuation of animosity from the notion that no one has ever paid for the atrocities to the desired extent for the awful acts done to so called black people is the excuse people use to fuel their hate and anger towards whites. Moreover, the economical, statistical information that says we are at a disadvantage which is a bunch of BULL! Because we believe this stuff we become what we know as truth.

Every person has the opportunity to take into their own agenda the attitude to overcome anything. We have seen this in many lives and heard it many times but some of us think so lowly of ourselves that we don't see it, so we don't act to be it. you have to first "know" you are greatness to manifest greatness.

With that said... now, i have explained some of the facts in why i had anger and resentment towards white people which are basically some of the main ingredients in this disease i'll call it...i'm sure people will name other reasons why we should be madd. you can talk to the hand lol. So i was studying kemetic teachings since thats where a lot of the knowledge was supposed to be. I wanted to know about ma'at since it was balance and the law to which all was bound.

what i found helped me ascend from hate to love...it was so simply put and made so much sense. In the introduction to learning about the laws i read that judgement day is everyday and one has each day to correct himself! So what does that mean? it means the universe accounts for injustices. the burden is not on us to take matters in our own hands. like attracts like and it is done. the universe leaves nothing neglected... it ties up all its loose ends. so that means all the things done to people of any color will be recompensed and resolved. isnt that something.

i realized there was no reason for me to go around angry harboring hate... everyone knows it is bad for your health and just bad energy, there are better things to think about than how much you hate white people lol. i felt relieved that i don't have a reason for that burdensome state of feeling. it does not feel good to be angry or hold a grudge. the natural state is happiness. yes there is contrast in what we do not desire and it is in our will to dismiss that and choose otherwise and to control our action. i hope this is helpful to those with an open heart who seek inner peace. with love... be well!!!

2. Feather

Feather Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +412
    i want to add i am not an advocate for kemetic principles entirely...i believe that in everything there is benefit to be taken. pieces of the truth is everywhere in the universe and hidden until we look for it. and i did correct my statement in the paragraph about my epiphany as what i stated was not a law, my apologies, i remembered incorrectly, but what is true is still true about judgement day :)

3. mywordsfly

mywordsfly Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +599
    Truthfully, there is never a reason to harbor hate. Confucius once said, "If you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves," and I believe this to be true. It can only bring you down if you concentrate on negativity instead of the present.

That being said, I don't agree with the comment you put in there that all economical/social disadvantages are simply in the brains of the Black American, and therefore only exist when believed in. While yet again, the idea that if you concentrate on negativity you bring it, there are just some facts about life that are simply true.

It is simply true for example, that many Black youth are targeted by the judicial system. They are more likely to be tried as adults and sent to adult prisons, statistically. They are more likely to be felonized, and we all know how useless you are to society as an ex felon. We are thirty percent of the population, and yet 60 percent of the prison population. The average black family is worth around $6,000 and the average white family is worth around $60,000. (http://www.americanprogress.org/iss...or-and-criminal-justice-in-the-united-states/)
    (http://www.blackstarproject.org/home/images/facts/deepeningplightblackmeninamerica.pdf)

When your parents have connections (which implies a career and probably previous schooling), money, assets, and a certain living environment (most likely your own house in a quiet neighborhood where no one bothers anyone else for anything), then I believe it does sort of give an advantage to reaching that dream of having a house full of stuff.

I suppose that could really lead to, yes we are at a disadvantage, but are we actually playing the game? And should we feel that we are not successful in life if we don't? Is how white people live there life a definition of success?

I realize this is a little off-topic, and I certainly don't hate white people for it...I use all advantages I am given as well. That one portion just stuck out to me.

4. mywordsfly

United States
    Ratings:
    +599
  5. THE-GOD

THE-GOD Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    Congratulations on your "spiritual journey" to being an aunt tam/sambo. Hope you feel good for loving your enemy. You have no self-respect and no honor

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

THE-GOD ... what is wrong with you ... calling folk names up in here ... ugly low-down names.

You don't want to be here anymore ... after so many years? ... Why not just leave?

I have no patience for this ... do it again ... and i'll put you out.

:heart:

Destee

7. mywordsfly

United States
    Ratings:
    +599
    I am not loving my enemies. I am loving the grandchildren of my enemies. I love because I cannot hate. That's Miss Sambo to you.

8. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    'Miss Sambo"??

smh

9. mywordsfly

United States
    Ratings:
    +599
    lol, I haven't been called a name in a long time. I was too busy laughing to think up something good.

10. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

I hear you but please don't denigrate yourself by choosing that word.

It's like calling yourself a devil or evil person, and I am sure that does not describe you, even if I may not agree with you on this issue.

If you did get over your hate for white people that is a good thing as long as you don't hate yourself.

I never has such a feeling as hate for white people, because hate is too much of a burden on the spiritual body.

The only thing that matters is that you love yourself and those close to you that affirm your divine nature.

Peace!