Black People : Do You Hate All White People?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by river, Jul 10, 2010.

?

How do you feel about white people?

1. I hate all whites

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. I hate the conecpt of WHITE, but not on a personal basis

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  3. I hate the ones that are openly racist

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  4. I don'thate anyone

14 vote(s)
    56.0%
  1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Hey Fambly,

There's a lott of stuff going on that makes us very angry when we read about it. There is a question that you may want to ask yourself.

When you deal with whites on a daily basis do you treat each person according to his/her own merit or lack thereof or do you put all whites in a single category labeled WHITE and make them the objects of scorn, disgust and hatred?

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    I deal with people in general according to their own merit or lack thereof. People are people regardless of their race or ethnicity. They are prone to all the human failings one can name and vice versa all of the human admirable traits.. Ultimately, for me, I don't hate anybody. It is what it is. White folks have made me some good money.

3. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    I do not hate anyone. Hate is a strong feeling that if goes unchecked can lead to destruction of yourself.
    What I despise though are the actions and attitudes of some whites. I deal with them as I deal with everyone, and that is on a one-on-one basis. But as a whole, I do not trust whites. I associate with them on a daily basis, but I can honestly say I have not one white friend. We are friendly, but that's as far as it goes. My friends are ones who can understand me, who have felt the pain I have, have been through what I have, who I know when push comes to shove will not abandon me.
    Besides, to hate someone because of their color is a white thing.

4. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    I hate white 'supremacy' and the hold it has taken on the Black global mind. In general, hate is a reactionary emotion that can be too easily assuaged by a "kind" deed. If you are a Black person who loves her-/himself (and race) based on hating white/light people, then what would sustain that when those white individuals manipulate you through making "kind" gestures? I can't say I care enough about them beyond just general human respect to really divert my attention away from Black love/healing/empowerment to focus on hating them. Hate is a useful weapon when needed, however.

5. e-forty

e-forty Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    i don't look at the human family as a pack of crayola crayons when dealing with them on a daily basis. black people who hate people based on skin color have adopted the attitudes of poor southern whites

6. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Why are you under the impression that racism/white 'supremacy' begins and ends with poor whites in the south? That is a GLOBAL reality.

7. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    In fact, unless I am mistaken, the kkk was started in the North. the first slave port was New Amsterdam which we now call New York,. It was the northern textile industry that made it necessary and profitable to have large cotton plantations in the South. They worked together. But I am digressing from my own thread. Carry on.

8. e-forty

e-forty Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    in the united states racism has it's roots in the south among disadvantage whites and it really hit the fan when the confederates lost the war. poor southern whites were against civil rights and were the main attackers of civil rights workers, they figured black people should know their place and accept their position in society. black wall street was burned to the gound by poor whites who couldn't compete with people who just not too long ago came out of slavery even though those poor whites had a clear advantage from the "get go". i don't know too much about white racism across the globe, but people shouldn't stress about economically disadvantage white people who failed at a system that was geared towards their success

9. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    I guess that is why I only have two friends, my wife & Jesus, all others are associates. Some better than others, but when push came to shove....life taught me that almost everyone has an agenda....look out for #1. I have been a lot of places and that has proven true across the racial spectrum.

10. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    Those who most understand HATE also understand that it is self-destructive more often than constructive. Most Whites who HATE ALL Black people live in trailer parks and never live up to their own potential. I don't mean they literally live in Trailer parks, but that they hinder their own success and typically blame Black people for it. There are Whites who Hate Blacks then there are White who have a negative opinion of us.

I strongly dislike White Supremacist ideology but I reserve hate for that very rare case where White Supremacist ideology presents an obstacle for my goals or objectives. I will use it as a tool to push me that extra mile to carry out my methodical tactics to ensure that I WIN as opposed to launching a self-destructive course of action. Every time I have had a personal confrontation with white supremacy, I have won. I came out of the situation the victor...smelling like a rose.

IMO, White Supremacy is too weak an ideology to merit such a strong emotional response from me. I have studied these people. The true White supremacist are weak. They are not stupid for the most part, but they are weak. They know they are weak. Go to any white supremacist website and you will see them whinning about how powerless they are, how none of their politicians can WIN on a national level and very few can WIN even on a statewide level. David Duke, for example, could not win a race for dog catcher. Like I said, however, they are not stupid. They constantly try to re-invent themselves in order to make their message more paletable for their brethren. They consider the masses of White people "Asleep" or "Unconcieous" for not supporting their ideology. The time of the true White supremacist is GONE. They will remain powerless except for the power we GIVE THEM by playing into their hands. They employ tactics while we employ knee jerk emotional responses.

So, for me, hate is a rarely used tool that I realize can prove more self-destructive than constructive. I try to be methodical in my actions rather than emotional.