Black People : Do interracial (black and white) people count as being black?

Ha! Why would anyone care what so-called bi-racial people thought, acted or believed! I'm not dismissing them as human beings because of their genetic makeup or because of their beliefs about race. But I could care less if they wanted to claim being black or white. IT'S NONE OF MY (NOR YOURS) BUSINESS WHAT IS GOING ON IN THEIR HEADS! Often times Negroes concern themselves with some of the most meaningless and petty things. Again, why would you personally care what bi-racial people think about being or not being black? Why is it important to you? How does the personal decisions they make about their racial identity (pro or con) impact your daily life?? Think about ti!

Ha! Why would anyone care what so-called bi-racial people thought, acted or believed! I'm not dismissing them as human beings because of their genetic makeup or because of their beliefs about race. But I could care less if they wanted to claim being black or white. IT'S NONE OF MY (NOR YOURS) BUSINESS WHAT IS GOING ON IN THEIR HEADS! Often times Negroes concern themselves with some of the most meaningless and petty things. Again, why would you personally care what bi-racial people think about being or not being black? Why is it important to you? How does the personal decisions they make about their racial identity (pro or con) impact your daily life?? Think about ti!
:11100:because sometimes they get to be president of the united states.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back