Black Short Stories : Diary of a Black Man (Foreword Only)

Keep your head up King. And no I don't celebrate holidays but I take advantage of their psychology of being off. lol Thanks for the love and I will. And i'm following you Gemini!! I'm a Pisces!!

Like it's one thing my moms always told me and so many others and it was that well just like this how they spoke it "stop trying to save people and save yourself" and i realized i couldn't change people nor vacuum people in into my ideas after much research but i could introduce to them me. So I'm going to introduce to them me and my young homie which he is architect certified and reconstruction, i got a homegirl who do landscape drawing and another homegirl who does photo stuff but i might you this iphone and work these applications but you see my picture so far? teamwork. like i'm all about teamwork and just moving. like i can't just sit still you know? like after actually reading about Marcus Garvey and the stuff he had i was like yo he is actually telling you darn near word for word of what you need to do. So i literally took that thought process and applied it to my book along with X philosophy that i coined "by any means necessary" . So within the book of me basically, i will be having multiple solutions of how we as people in SC can come up...i had to narrow my scope creep so focus most. i'm working the bar graphs in there to go along with the ideas of investing group-real estate, shoot just so many ways how things can be done. South Carolina is like a gemstone in the deep south. it will get you to NC or Fla or GA...i look at everything from colleges, tourist, military presence foreign and local of however you look at it, imports and exports, sea, land, air and fire. i don't settle in with greed, don't won't to be know millionaire but i would love to be wealthy. wealth to me is every i need close to me and lots of it to an extent we it can feed me and other, even when i die physically. riches are for luxuries in my book. my own mausoleum would be a nice luxury slash piece of wealth see what i'm saying? But the book is about my pure thoughts of myself and how i look at the world plus the experiences along my journey thus far. Like i'm not hoping and wishing anything spawns from it but business tunneling into economics. I'm not a role model and i am real character just like anybody else and have the grand opportunity to do business with people i have never met before in my life so of course this is big no huge! so im going to make sure i get this right...i'll probably end up making a mini-series of my diary and have skills and education i would like to apply in it also cause i got credentials in many areas plus i post here and on a few other sites...it's just tiring and rewarding soulfully and it could easier if i had my other half with me cause the Queen makes everything flame on and it's going to be like even when i'm gone. Hotep.

Like it's one thing my moms always told me and so many others and it was that well just like this how they spoke it "stop trying to save people and save yourself" and i realized i couldn't change people nor vacuum people in into my ideas after much research but i could introduce to them me. So I'm going to introduce to them me and my young homie which he is architect certified and reconstruction, i got a homegirl who do landscape drawing and another homegirl who does photo stuff but i might you this iphone and work these applications but you see my picture so far? teamwork. like i'm all about teamwork and just moving. like i can't just sit still you know? like after actually reading about Marcus Garvey and the stuff he had i was like yo he is actually telling you darn near word for word of what you need to do. So i literally took that thought process and applied it to my book along with X philosophy that i coined "by any means necessary" . So within the book of me basically, i will be having multiple solutions of how we as people in SC can come up...i had to narrow my scope creep so focus most. i'm working the bar graphs in there to go along with the ideas of investing group-real estate, shoot just so many ways how things can be done. South Carolina is like a gemstone in the deep south. it will get you to NC or Fla or GA...i look at everything from colleges, tourist, military presence foreign and local of however you look at it, imports and exports, sea, land, air and fire. i don't settle in with greed, don't won't to be know millionaire but i would love to be wealthy. wealth to me is every i need close to me and lots of it to an extent we it can feed me and other, even when i die physically. riches are for luxuries in my book. my own mausoleum would be a nice luxury slash piece of wealth see what i'm saying? But the book is about my pure thoughts of myself and how i look at the world plus the experiences along my journey thus far. Like i'm not hoping and wishing anything spawns from it but business tunneling into economics. I'm not a role model and i am real character just like anybody else and have the grand opportunity to do business with people i have never met before in my life so of course this is big no huge! so im going to make sure i get this right...i'll probably end up making a mini-series of my diary and have skills and education i would like to apply in it also cause i got credentials in many areas plus i post here and on a few other sites...it's just tiring and rewarding soulfully and it could easier if i had my other half with me cause the Queen makes everything flame on and it's going to be like even when i'm gone. Hotep.

If we only took the time to research us, then wrote down a plan or understood business then we would gone by now. I understood Marcus Garvey too and many others. As a Queen, I would have to say you are pretty much right about us being the "flame on" or just a boost of encouragement but don't forget it can be the other way around too! Oh there are plenty of days and nights my King gives me thoughtful advice. He's in my head and so am I, so we just play angels on each other shoulder if that make any sense. But keep it up with those plans and definitely we can connect but I'm more towards Athens. Now there is plenty of land here in GA plus if you decide to come down you will be at least closer to ATL but I wouldn't live there though...too much.

If we only took the time to research us, then wrote down a plan or understood business then we would gone by now. I understood Marcus Garvey too and many others. As a Queen, I would have to say you are pretty much right about us being the "flame on" or just a boost of encouragement but don't forget it can be the other way around too! Oh there are plenty of days and nights my King gives me thoughtful advice. He's in my head and so am I, so we just play angels on each other shoulder if that make any sense. But keep it up with those plans and definitely we can connect but I'm more towards Athens. Now there is plenty of land here in GA plus if you decide to come down you will be at least closer to ATL but I wouldn't live there though...too much.

Will do!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back