Black Short Stories : Diary of a Black Man (Foreword Only)

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Dec 20, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Foreword

Did you come here to judge me? Were we abnormal? You seen us in the floral section? How many lessons you learned today? Will tonight be better than before? You like shea butter too? Cacao butter keeps you in my climax all times long? I like pear preserve and peach jam smooth in between buttery bacon cheddar cheese biscuit layers fresh out the oven steaming moist smelling so dayum good my tongue perspires envy though I stress about the thickness, you have a recipe fore biscuits? My love flares up flame when fury blazes gone twisted, do you ever revisit your future memories? Can every sea be within me clashing fore one struggle tugging onto our wishy washy categorical phase? You know the three wisest purrs? Their names are bubbles suds and cuddles when you work hard we play harder seriously releasing fake shed as reflections from a mirror glorifying our appeal to river and yes you will let me love you tonight or are you sacred? Have you ever faked it? I did too and laughed on the under just to take the two minute man loss cause toilet needed me to drop the kids off early as school was in and I couldn’t be late but do you get chills when rush approaches aggressively-passive to the power of passion? Is your tongue kissing everlasting or only crapping? Never mind the riddles silly cause you ain’t deep enough wholeheartedly in my “Diary of a Black Man.”

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh

2. BastetFektet

BastetFektet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +37

Brutha Shayheh let me tell you something from the bottom of my heart okay...when you put this book out you will gain more haters from us as original wombmen than men cause you are expressing yourself of what you went through. They will hate you in silence cause it's like an old policy in the south and i think you know it and it's called "what's in house stays in house but you are full up beyond capacity i can tell and feel so let loose so you can feel better and share your heart with the ones who truly indeed care to see you for who you are..i'm just saying cause you from south cackalackie and you already know what time it is so be prepared but "we" the ones who understand got your back. Your trying to turn your word into something positive and you ain't following nobody else by being your own man knowing what is down the line and i know you prepared for it cause you come from a long line of Kings and Queens way back so i can feel your energy...i can feel the surge and rawness and that's what people respect about other people is able to be real cause the hardest thing about being hard is being real and you doing it without comparison to anybody else but to yourself. Watch your back though cause this is going to be heat nobody do not want to hear. Yes the truth hurts but when you are vulnerable to your heart that anyone can obviously see then you cannot be touched cause you already exposing yourself and it's honest and on a whole other level some will never get on cause they are not brave enough to open up the closet so they cast doubts on you and say stuff to try and make you quit but you have to release it some kind of way and as long as it is with good intention then your karma is good. Sounds like yours is on point cause you trying to reach out to anyone who can relate so each one understand that life is not like this or suppose too be but unfortunately it is and someone has to hear a piece of the your truth. I can't wait to finally see it finished...you got a lot on your mind and heart so let it out on society who gave it to you in the first place...give it all back then do something with the payback for a good cause and if your non-profit is the answer then let everything you do succeed cause the best revenge on your haters is success. Hotep Brutha Shayheh and keep strong down there in SC.

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112

Dang!!! You from Augusta by any chance??? lol trying to get my connections back cause my people from Trenton and Edgefield along North Augusta. I'm not even worried like that to the fullest but i'm prepared though...lol. it's not going to be about solely black women but just me perceptively with also my business plans or examples of them like everything of me to include Kahotep profile that was on this site to include like years of poetry plus gigs of voice memos i will probably break this stuff down into a series. I just gotta concentrate to the fullest that's all. I'm really all about being perceptive and yes i catch hell on-ground talking to people from another view so i can only imagine when putting my soul into my words. thanks Sis.

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112

Dayum Big Sis you was right...you was right. I don't celebrate holidays but if you do which i know you probably don't but enjoy yours and your children. Tell everybody i said hey up there.

5. BastetFektet

Ratings:
    +37

Keep your head up King. And no I don't celebrate holidays but I take advantage of their psychology of being off. lol Thanks for the love and I will. And i'm following you Gemini!! I'm a Pisces!!

6. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112

Like it's one thing my moms always told me and so many others and it was that well just like this how they spoke it "stop trying to save people and save yourself" and i realized i couldn't change people nor vacuum people in into my ideas after much research but i could introduce to them me. So I'm going to introduce to them me and my young homie which he is architect certified and reconstruction, i got a homegirl who do landscape drawing and another homegirl who does photo stuff but i might you this iphone and work these applications but you see my picture so far? teamwork. like i'm all about teamwork and just moving. like i can't just sit still you know? like after actually reading about Marcus Garvey and the stuff he had i was like yo he is actually telling you darn near word for word of what you need to do. So i literally took that thought process and applied it to my book along with X philosophy that i coined "by any means necessary" . So within the book of me basically, i will be having multiple solutions of how we as people in SC can come up...i had to narrow my scope creep so focus most. i'm working the bar graphs in there to go along with the ideas of investing group-real estate, shoot just so many ways how things can be done. South Carolina is like a gemstone in the deep south. it will get you to NC or Fla or GA...i look at everything from colleges, tourist, military presence foreign and local of however you look at it, imports and exports, sea, land, air and fire. i don't settle in with greed, don't won't to be know millionaire but i would love to be wealthy. wealth to me is every i need close to me and lots of it to an extent we it can feed me and other, even when i die physically. riches are for luxuries in my book. my own mausoleum would be a nice luxury slash piece of wealth see what i'm saying? But the book is about my pure thoughts of myself and how i look at the world plus the experiences along my journey thus far. Like i'm not hoping and wishing anything spawns from it but business tunneling into economics. I'm not a role model and i am real character just like anybody else and have the grand opportunity to do business with people i have never met before in my life so of course this is big no huge! so im going to make sure i get this right...i'll probably end up making a mini-series of my diary and have skills and education i would like to apply in it also cause i got credentials in many areas plus i post here and on a few other sites...it's just tiring and rewarding soulfully and it could easier if i had my other half with me cause the Queen makes everything flame on and it's going to be like even when i'm gone. Hotep.

7. BastetFektet

Ratings:
    +37

If we only took the time to research us, then wrote down a plan or understood business then we would gone by now. I understood Marcus Garvey too and many others. As a Queen, I would have to say you are pretty much right about us being the "flame on" or just a boost of encouragement but don't forget it can be the other way around too! Oh there are plenty of days and nights my King gives me thoughtful advice. He's in my head and so am I, so we just play angels on each other shoulder if that make any sense. But keep it up with those plans and definitely we can connect but I'm more towards Athens. Now there is plenty of land here in GA plus if you decide to come down you will be at least closer to ATL but I wouldn't live there though...too much.

8. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112

Will do!

9. BastetFektet

Ratings:
    +37

Just let me know King.