Black Spirituality Religion : Deuteronomy 28th Chapter....is that slavery in America?

This is Tragic...but I understand. There is nothing worse than intellectual ignorance among our people, with the exception of "Deceptive intellectual ignorance...which of course is done with "intent, purpose or a form of conditioning that even they fail to see." I haven't been banned in a while but Mr. Bullshyt Producer and Clogged Coger, you two are in need of some laxitive and a good colon cleanse....cause with you two, the white man can rest easy cause yall will do his job for him...perhaps better than he can !!

river said:
You have just drawn a historical tie between these so called ashkenazi jews and the jews of the bible. What was done in 1048 to the Palestinians is no different from what Moses did in the same land to the Canaanites. If they do the same thing to the same peopole they are working for the same company. The sad part is the people they slaughtered look like us but we want to identify with the oppressor not the oppressed. Yes that is self-hatred and like brotha Omo said menticide.

Anyway I thought Africans were supposed to have descended from Ham not Shem. Shem is the father of the Jews, Japheth is the father of the gentiles. The children of Ham are not classified at all as either Jeew or gentile (Genesis chapter 10.

Yes, we are in the bible as heathens, chattel slaves, servants enemies of the god of our opressors. Now you come in here and try to convince us that we deserved to be treated this way. We are not convinced.

We have our own spiritual systems BLACK MAN. We have Ife, Vodoun, Akan, Ashante, Ausarianism. We even understand that Yeshua is one manifestation of the spirit of Christ that has manifested itself on Earth many times for many thousands of years before and after the supposed birth of the character yolu erroneously call Jesus. We don't need to borrow the god of our oppressors

But I am arguing as if the events of the bible are anything more than fairytales.

Sister i am very familiar with Yahshua Ben Yusef!!! Don't judge and you won't be judged. "We?" Am i not part of the "we?" I have not separated myself from you i accused you of nothing. I am not anti-kemetic. You should get to know me before you put me in a box. I might be different!!! Why are you avoiding confronting the so-called jew? But yet you will come at me challenging my pro-black thinking!!! I just discredited their claim and you gave them credibility all over again!!! If you do not see Duet.28th chapter as us, then i can accept that. I ain't after you, i'm after the Devil. Move out the way!!! Black people are never to interfere with an attack upon white supremacy!! If you understand join the fight!! If you do not understand leave it alone!!

ShemsiEnTehuti said:
The only reason you want to be in the Bible is because the White man made it important to you. The Bible is nothing but second-hand dogma which is bastardized African spirituality that is almost totally devoid of its original spiritual intent. The Hebrews were not "Black" or African people, and I have demonstrated that within the Bible a few times on here already (although some people still disagree).

O.K. brother first of all i love the spirit of God in you. Secondly ask me why this is important to me it could be to benefit us!!! That is my primary interest....the people. What ever we call the bible, currently our people are being held hostage by the white supremist teachings that have been forced upon us over the years. So the shepherds are standing on a hill accross the pasture. We can see the sheep surounded by wolves. Who will go down and rescue the sheep from the wolves? Will we grab our staff? Or are we going to say let them die because they are lost. Whomever makes such a statement is not a shepherd they are hirelings!!!!

Truth

How do all of these people explain the records of Herodotus describing the people of the Caucus mountain region as being Africans that settled during the expeditions of Ramesses II?

Herodotus also writes that he was confused as to why the Medians, Persians and Babylonians had setup boundary lines to divide themselves because they were all of the same stock as those of the Caucus Mountains. Herodotus wrote his records around 450 BC.

Later African Historians use Caucasian references and resources in order to postulate the setting, races and political atmosphere of the ancient Middle East which explains why today we can find African Scalars supporting the White Supremacy idea that they are the founders of nations such as Rome, Babylon, Persia, Media and were involved in specific periods of Egyptian History.

The main reason we have African Americans today using and misrepresenting the fact that all nations in ancient Middle East were Africans and trying to falsely represent the Old Testament is to build wealth and followers to join specific groups that are trying to revitalize the worship, praise and following of Egyptian gods such as Osiris, Isis, Ra and several other gods. In order to accomplish this they have to destroy the Old Testament and any religious ideology that is ONE GOD even Dogon theology that is the oldest and most proven African ideology but yet was borrowed from by the later Egyptians. The original name of Osiris is O-Nummo. The Dogon Song is the oldest and most proven ATR (African Traditional Religion) and is Monotheistic in nature.

Osiris, Isis, Ra, Horus etc.. are the exact same gods that our ancestors were worshiping when the white man enslaved, conquered and scattered us into the four nations.

In Kemet / Egypt our ancestors had two main religious ideologies. Monotheistic (Neter) and Polytheistic (Neteru).

Overtime the Monotheistic ancestral ideology manifests in the Old Testament and the Polytheistic ideology manifests in the New Testament.

An Egyptian Pharaoh named Akhenaten and his elected Priesthood devised the Old Testament which is why the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures is overwhelmed with Egyptian overtones and African ideology that is not of Egypt / Kemet but is older then Egyptian ideology that could have ONLY been written and recorded by an African who had knowledge of the Supreme Being as Amma or the Dogon Song.

Lev:25:10: And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

Lev:25:11: A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed.

The Dogon Song and the Old Testament is the only ideology that has a 50-year celebration for reasons of renewal, jubilee. In Egyptian theology this was corrupted into a 30-year renewal celebration of the Pharaoh thus the original concept and reason was lost to the Polytheistic Egyptians but not to the Monotheistic ones.

Servants of Jesus / Polytheists have been trying to destroy the Old Testament and Monotheist since their coming fourth.

When Akhetaten / Jerusalem #2 was destroyed and the Monotheistic Temple of Aten was burned to the ground it was accomplished by Polytheist who served Osiris, Ra, Isis, Horus etc.. as gods and goddesses.

When Jerusalem / Jerusalem #3, 70AD was destroyed and the Monotheistic Temple of YHVH Elohim was burned to the ground it was accomplished by Polytheists that served Jesus, Apostles, Marry, Father Son and Holy Spirit as gods and goddesses along with several other pagan gods and goddesses.

We are witnessing a war that has been in progression every since humans first rebelled against the Supreme Being and began breaking GOD up into gods to serve our own desires and reasons. This war was started by our African ancestors to eventually divide humans between those that Love GOD and those that Hate GOD. This war has no race boundaries for it is the deciding factor and fate of ALL Humans. Those that reject GOD will not inherit the Earth. Those that accept GOD naturally and began to understand the Glory of GOD will inherit the earth in the later days to build a New Jerusalem that will not be burnt to the ground by the Heathen.

GOD / The Supreme Being is proving ALL of us.

Jer:6:21: Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

The stumblingblocks are religions that sway our souls away from GOD to gods. In Kemet / Egypt the main one was Osiris. Today it is Jesus. As long as we fail to return to GOD / The Supreme Being as a people we will be subservient to conquers and the race of those conquers don’t make a bit of difference, they continue to be conquers.

Music Producer said:
How do all of these people explain the records of Herodotus describing the people of the Caucus mountain region as being Africans that settled during the expeditions of Ramesses II?

Herodotus also writes that he was confused as to why the Medians, Persians and Babylonians had setup boundary lines to divide themselves because they were all of the same stock as those of the Caucus Mountains. Herodotus wrote his records around 450 BC.

Later African Historians use Caucasian references and resources in order to postulate the setting, races and political atmosphere of the ancient Middle East which explains why today we can find African Scalars supporting the White Supremacy idea that they are the founders of nations such as Rome, Babylon, Persia, Media and were involved in specific periods of Egyptian History.

The main reason we have African Americans today using and misrepresenting the fact that all nations in ancient Middle East were Africans and trying to falsely represent the Old Testament is to build wealth and followers to join specific groups that are trying to revitalize the worship, praise and following of Egyptian gods such as Osiris, Isis, Ra and several other gods. In order to accomplish this they have to destroy the Old Testament and any religious ideology that is ONE GOD even Dogon theology that is the oldest and most proven African ideology but yet was borrowed from by the later Egyptians. The original name of Osiris is O-Nummo. The Dogon Song is the oldest and most proven ATR (African Traditional Religion) and is Monotheistic in nature.

Osiris, Isis, Ra, Horus etc.. are the exact same gods that our ancestors were worshiping when the white man enslaved, conquered and scattered us into the four nations.

In Kemet / Egypt our ancestors had two main religious ideologies. Monotheistic (Neter) and Polytheistic (Neteru).

Overtime the Monotheistic ancestral ideology manifests in the Old Testament and the Polytheistic ideology manifests in the New Testament.

An Egyptian Pharaoh named Akhenaten and his elected Priesthood devised the Old Testament which is why the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures is overwhelmed with Egyptian overtones and African ideology that is not of Egypt / Kemet but is older then Egyptian ideology that could have ONLY been written and recorded by an African who had knowledge of the Supreme Being as Amma or the Dogon Song.

Lev:25:10: And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

Lev:25:11: A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed.

The Dogon Song and the Old Testament is the only ideology that has a 50-year celebration for reasons of renewal, jubilee. In Egyptian theology this was corrupted into a 30-year renewal celebration of the Pharaoh thus the original concept and reason was lost to the Polytheistic Egyptians but not to the Monotheistic ones.

Servants of Jesus / Polytheists have been trying to destroy the Old Testament and Monotheist since their coming fourth.

When Akhetaten / Jerusalem #2 was destroyed and the Monotheistic Temple of Aten was burned to the ground it was accomplished by Polytheist who served Osiris, Ra, Isis, Horus etc.. as gods and goddesses.

When Jerusalem / Jerusalem #3, 70AD was destroyed and the Monotheistic Temple of YHVH Elohim was burned to the ground it was accomplished by Polytheists that served Jesus, Apostles, Marry, Father Son and Holy Spirit as gods and goddesses along with several other pagan gods and goddesses.

We are witnessing a war that has been in progression every since humans first rebelled against the Supreme Being and began breaking GOD up into gods to serve our own desires and reasons. This war was started by our African ancestors to eventually divide humans between those that Love GOD and those that Hate GOD. This war has no race boundaries for it is the deciding factor and fate of ALL Humans. Those that reject GOD will not inherit the Earth. Those that accept GOD naturally and began to understand the Glory of GOD will inherit the earth in the later days to build a New Jerusalem that will not be burnt to the ground by the Heathen.

GOD / The Supreme Being is proving ALL of us.

Jer:6:21: Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

The stumblingblocks are religions that sway our souls away from GOD to gods. In Kemet / Egypt the main one was Osiris. Today it is Jesus. As long as we fail to return to GOD / The Supreme Being as a people we will be subservient to conquers and the race of those conquers don’t make a bit of difference, they continue to be conquers.

This thread is not anti-kemetic!!!! It is anti-white supremacy!!!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back