Black Spirituality Religion : Deuteronomy 28th Chapter....is that slavery in America?

This is most certainly black slave decendants in the Western hemisphere a modern israelite is mainly a decendant of black slaves. We are also scattered throughout Africa (such as Lemba and Falashans) as well as Europe again via slavery. Those conditions are upon us for a "wander and a sign" until the iniquity of the Amorites is fulfilled.

Well let's think about this for a second...
In the King James Version of the Bible it also says this. Now the King James Version was released in 1611. Slavery started in Virginia Jamestown in 1619. Kinda makes you think...8 years it took them to put that into effect and justify slavery by citing biblical scripture. Also look at this. The Encyclopedias tell us that Africans were forced to abandon their own religions and we're taught Christianity. On top of that there were parts of the Bible redacted and changed, even the Apocrypha was deleted from the Bible which is why Revelation's warnings about plagues has actually manifested 'do not add nor take away from the Bible' I'll try to see if I can post some picture references to the citations I'm referring to. Yes though, I think the inclusion of slavery within scripture was a deliberate action to keep slaves within bondage. You must remember these same people spelled "Whites Only" on their Bibles. This proves to you they not only had no conscience for their own religion, but they also had violated the commandment "Love Thy Neighbor".

What if the Bible was written well before 1611 by people of color?

Well let's think about this for a second...
In the King James Version of the Bible it also says this. Now the King James Version was released in 1611. Slavery started in Virginia Jamestown in 1619. Kinda makes you think...8 years it took them to put that into effect and justify slavery by citing biblical scripture. Also look at this. The Encyclopedias tell us that Africans were forced to abandon their own religions and we're taught Christianity. On top of that there were parts of the Bible redacted and changed, even the Apocrypha was deleted from the Bible which is why Revelation's warnings about plagues has actually manifested 'do not add nor take away from the Bible' I'll try to see if I can post some picture references to the citations I'm referring to. Yes though, I think the inclusion of slavery within scripture was a deliberate action to keep slaves within bondage. You must remember these same people spelled "Whites Only" on their Bibles. This proves to you they not only had no conscience for their own religion, but they also had violated the commandment "Love Thy Neighbor".

That is a possibility...after all there is a book called The Africans Who wrote the Bible and I do have a citation of proof that the Black parts of the Bible were taken out.

Here's one from the New Book Of Knowledge Encyclopedia Volume B of The Bible section I took a picture of

That is a possibility...after all there is a book called The Africans Who wrote the Bible and I do have a citation of proof that the Black parts of the Bible were taken out.

Here's one from the New Book Of Knowledge Encyclopedia Volume B of The Bible section I took a picture of

You are well on your way to truth and understanding, let's keep it 100, One-Hundredd.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back