Black Spirituality Religion : DESTROYING THE AFRICAN WOMAN PT.5

Here's my feedback on this subject. Since I must respect the research of anyone who is sincere, I suggest that "you write a book to bring forth your new information regarding any biblical patriarch or tribes as listed in there". I know that the bible is not a history book and from where the stories were stolen. I once put out an offer of several hundred dollars to anyone who could prove that Abraham actually existed. I did this over 20 years ago and no one has collected the money yet. Logic states that if he wasn't real then everyone who supposedly came from him wasn't either.

Now, I'm saying all of this to say that, if the works of our best scholars are incorrect, then those of us who claim to have new evidence of something different have a duty to inform our people of the errors that our scholars made and be able to prove it.

If our duty becomes to prove that a religious book is true then we are already on shaky ground simply because we can not put our religious books down long enough to become an objective historian who is not swayed by any beliefs or religious thoughts what so ever. This is indeed the hard part. I say this as a former Christian, Muslim and everything else.

Linguistics become even harder because there were no vowels in the so called ancient hebrew, arabic or kemetic languages. For example, where do we get the word "Jehovah or Yahway from?" Just who wrote this stuff anyway being that the oldest hebrew text can not exceed 500 b.c.?

Thank you Bro Kieta for looking at my response.

I wonder your response on slavery and what the Bible states in regards to this?

As always, Baby, you are right as rain....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back