Black Spirituality Religion : DESTROYING THE AFRICAN WOMAN PT. 3

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Keita Kenyatta, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    In beginning part three, there are a few issues that must be resolved before we can continue this post with clarity and understanding. In order to understand the religious conspiracy against the black woman, we must first understand that "THIS IS AN ISSUE THAT CAME FROM AND SPROUTED ITS' GROWTH FROM FOREIGNERS OR OUTSIDERS."

In other words, the negative concepts against the black woman and the female in general did not come from black or African people. Anyone researching our history will discover that in our culture, we had God and Goddess concepts. I do need to point out that what we now call "God" which is an exclusively "masculine" concept...our ancestors called it the "NETER" and recognized that it was both "masculine and feminine". They equally called us as human beings "the neteru" and understood that the "NETER" existed "inside of the neteru"...so the last thing they had was a pie in the sky concept which had them looking everywhere for what we incorrectly call "GOD". We had Kings and Queens as rulers. We existed in a Matriarchal or "mother based society". So the whole idea of any of our people writing anti-women so called scriptures where the black woman is placed on the same level as property or worse, could not and did not come from our ancestors.

THIS ONE IMPORTANT AND OVER LOOKED ISSUE ALONE SHOULD LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT THE WRITINGS IN THE SCRIPTURES AS IT REGARDS THE BLACK WOMAN OR WOMAN IN GENERAL CAN ONLY BE THE WRITINGS OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO DO LOOK LIKE US OR HAVE ANY HISTORICAL OR CULTURAL CONNECTION TO US.

Let me give you an example of what I am saying. According to the "Random House Dictionary" 1. a pagan is defined as a people having a polytheistic religion or a religion having many Gods. 2. A person who is not a Christian, Jew or Muslim.

Okay, we already have a problem here. The first problem is, according to the definition given by the dictionary which is an educational tool, "ANYONE NOT PRACTICING A RELIGION THAT LINKS BACK TO ABRAHAM IS AUTOMATICALLY BRANDED AS A HEATHEN OR PAGAN". We are African or black people. What do we have to do with Abraham? Abraham wasn't born until 1700 b.c. at the earliest.

We have no lineage with Abraham historically or culturally, so why would we worship the same God as they define it? We have no historical or cultural connection with the Arabs, so why would we worship the same God as they define it? We have no historical or cultural connection with white people, so why again would we worship the same God as they define it?

Our people existed for millions of years on this earth BEFORE ALL THESE PEOPLE EVER REACHED THE PLANET...AND NOW WE SUDDENLY ARE FOLLOWING THE CONCEPTS OF THESE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF THE ORIGINAL SPIRITUAL FOUNDATION OF OUR OWN PEOPLE. A foundation from which all the existing religions in the world stole, borrowed and then rearranged what our people had to suit themselves. In other words, we had wine and they came and gave us kool-aid.

Who is this Abraham that we should follow the so called religions that they say branch from him through his lineage? Did Abraham actually exist? Was he black? I will deal with all of this in order to bring forth the light from the darkness that we have been enclosed in.

I will end this part by saying this much. The Jew, the Christian and the Muslim all have one thing in common as it relates to us or our people. WE WERE ENSLAVED, INVADED AND CONQUERED BY ALL THREE RELIGIOUS GROUPS AND THE PEOPLE FROM WHICH IT CAME. We now carry their names, speak their languages and practice their version of religion. Is this not what a defeated and conquered people do?

We say the original Hebrews were black, but the walls of our ancestors in Egypt have a color depiction of the known races at that time painted on the walls in the 11th dynasty. This can be seen in the works of Ivan Van Sertima and Cheikh Anta Diop. Clearly the Hebrews in the 11th dynasty WERE NOT BLACK !! Please keep in mind, at the 11th dynasty, there wasn't even a so called Moses born yet ! Oh, I almost forgot...Abraham was supposed to be a Hebrew!

So what does this all mean? It means that we ARE AND HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE CONCEPTS OF OUR HISTORIC ENEMY BOTH PAST AND PRESENT...AND THEN WE SIT BACK AND WONDER WHY IT DOES NOT EMPOWER US AS IT DID THEM. The answer to that is easy. It's not ours! It's not supposed to empower us, it's supposed to empower them...it belongs to them, not us!!

Having said this, I will continue in part 4 with the original program so that all will see how "THE HATE, THE FEAR AND THE NEED TO CONTROL AND MANIPULATE THE WOMAN WAS PURPOSELY MADE AN INTEGRAL PART OF RELIGION AND OUR DOWNFALL AS A PEOPLE.

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382