Black Spirituality Religion : DESTROYING THE AFRICAN WOMAN PT. 1

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004

Question; "What is a conspiracy"? A conspiracy has basically been defined as an act by a group or agreeing parties to do something unlawful or evil...to work together towards a common wrongful goal.

Has this been purposely done to the black woman and women in general through the process of organized religion and historically set up institutions of religious control? The answer is Yes, not maybe or possibly, but Yes, beyond any and all doubt.

First of all, for those who are Christians, Israelites or Muslims, this thread is not about attacking what many of us grew up to believe or adopt as our religion. This thread is completely about exposing and revealing what has taken place through the concept of organized religion in regard to the social, spiritual and historical subjugation and character assassination of the BLACK WOMAN.

It has equally happened to all women through religion and history, but the reality is that it all began with the Black Woman first before it extended to other women. Instead of starting with the extreme distant past historically, I'm going to start with the one initial thing that impacts everyone's life...their religion. From there I will begin to bring forth historical realities and social movements that tell an entirely different story than any we may or may not have knowledge of.

Let me begin this by touching base on how the so called divinely God inspired Scriptures degrade the woman and promote a male based reality...a reality whereby man can do no wrong and still be accepted by God.

Biblically this all supposedly began with Adam when he accused his help mate in contributing to his crime:

"THE WOMAN WHOM THOU GAVEST TO BE WITH ME, SHE GAVE ME OF (THE FORBIDDEN TREE) AND I DID EAT." The penalty for this in Genesis 3:16 whereby it's stated that the man shall rule over her. Being mindful that the Bible was written by men, we are about to explore a series of serious issues. To support the male position, a series of lies are being told.

In 1st. Timothy 2:11-14 the male priesthood says: Let woman learn in silence with all submission. And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence. For Adam was formed fist, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.

(Question: Didn't Adam eat that fruit also? Then Adam was deceived too)

It stated that Adam was made first and then Eve was made. We have a problem here. According to the Bible in Genesis 1:27-28, "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created HE THEM. And God blessed THEM, and God SAID UNTO THEM, be fruitful and multiply. (in part)

Word about the creation. According to all biblical research there are two seperate creations in Genesis. In other words, Genesis chapter one was not done by the same author as Genesis chapter two. In Genesis 1:27-28 we observe God creating the man and the woman AT THE SAME TIME, WHICH WAS EMPHASIZED BY THE WORD "THEM".

In the second creation which actually starts with Genesis 2:1, we find that by the time we reach Genesis 2:19-20, EVERYTHING IS MADE BEFORE THE WOMAN. The plants are made, the birds are made, the animals are made. Then finally AS AN AFTER THOUGHT, WOMAN IS MADE. THEREFORE WE FIND IN THE SECOND CHAPTER OF GENESIS THAT THE LAST THING CREATED ON THE EARTH IS WOMAN...ACCORDING TO THE SO CALLED CHILDREN OF GOD AND KING JAMES.

Those of us who take the time to go back and read the entire first chapter of Genesis will find that the chapter is perfect. In other words, the heavens and earth are created, the waters and the fish are created and the plants and the animals are created. What we have here is THE PERFECT ENVIRONMENT COMPLETELY MADE BEFORE MAN AND WOMAN ARE MADE TOGETHER.

In the second creation where woman is blamed for Adam's downfall, even God is portrayed as being different. Suddenly this God needs help in order to cause plants to grow, and as such, Adam was supposedly here before any vegetation. It states in Genesis 2:5 "And every plant of the field BEFORE it was in the earth, and every herb of the field BEFORE it grew; for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

As such, all biblical scholars have recognized chapter two to be a fraud, but it is within this same chapter that the woman receives her curse and penalty, not from God, but from the PEN OF MEN.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back