Black Spirituality Religion : DESTROYING THE AFRICAN WOMAN PT.4

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
In writing this series on the religious conspiracy against black women, it may be very difficult to conceive of the idea that men have purposely used religion to manipulate, control and in essence "put a woman" in her place as they see it. But the truth is the light and the light is so bright and real concerning this issue, that I defy any and all these so called religious brothers who live in and by the Bible and the Qu'ran to dispute one word I say concerning this.

The fact is that Christianity, Islam, Judaism and a few more are nothing but male dominated religions exclusively for the rights of the man. I have read many misinformed statements made on this forum concerning the Bible and our people. I understand because all things are a process of learning and of exchanging the information we each may have. At the same time, I also understand that there are many among us who are HAPPY, SATISFIED AND QUITE CONTENTED WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE.

I personally know brothers and have seen them use the Bible and what's written in it to keep their woman in line, to make her feel responsible for the way the world is and to make her feel guilty. I have heard sermons by ministers on the sins of the woman passed down from Eve to her. I know women who literally live by that book in terms of her husband while who she is or can be is suppressed and manipulated by this book written by men.

Yet I read about how this book came out of Africa. Where did we get that from? Who told us that lie? Where in our history is there a history of our people treating our women like that? There isn't !!

Many of us who may be Christians think that the Bible is a Christian book, but the fact is that it isn't. Everything in the Bible is Judaism up until somewhere late in the New Testament where we are told in Acts 11:26 that "They were first called Christians in Antioch". Up until that point everything in the Scriptures is Judaism. Even Yashua/Jesus informs you that he came "to fulfill the law, not to destroy it"....and as we know, the only law giver in the Bible was supposed to be Moses.

The question now becomes, who are these so called Jews that we are supposed to listen to as if THEY ARE REALLY GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE AS IF GOD PLAYS FAVORITES? WHO ARE THESE WHITE PEOPLE ANYWAY? I said white because as I stated earlier, the walls of our ancestors clearly reveals that as of the 11th dynasty they surely were not black.

So let us get to the facts concerning the thoughts and the writings of Christianitys' founding fathers to see how they regarded the woman. Let us look at the scriptures to see how the Jews regarded the woman. Let us examine Arabia to see how they regarded the woman. Let us prepare ourselves to see and understand the difference in HOW OUR PEOPLE REGARDED THE WOMAN AND FOREIGNERS REGARDED THE WOMAN. Let us prepare ourselves for part 5 of this series as we are either going to wake up or remain sleep.

But here is what troubles me. As late as the 1800s it was revealed that the Bible had at least 20,000 errors in it. By the time we reached 1950 it was found that the Bible had 50,000 errors in it. I'm sorry, but that's a whole lot of lying if you ask me. If I was to tell you 50,000 lies you wouldn't trust anything I had to say...yet you can't let that book go. That only confirms the level and in depth process of mind conditioning we've gone through. The Bible can tell you fifty thousand lies and you can't let it go...I tell you fifty thousand lies and you wouldn't trust one word I had to say. QUITE INTERESTING ISN'T IT?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back