Black Relationships : Destroying our love within us..

Dual Karnayn said:
Sanaiah

The question I have is "why"?

Why are so many men starting to suffer from the same fate of loneliness, heartbreak, and anger than women have traditionally suffered?

Surely the softening up of men wasn't orchestrated by accident.

How a person is...will effect others. It you are evil to others...it shows and the effects are felt. The negative emotions linger and taint you.

On the flip side...

If that person is good and positive and gives that to another...sometimes they appreciate it and sometimes the person does not.

I don't think women set this up. I think this is about the sign of the times. Our world's main drive is about one thing for the majority....money. When you put having money above all else...you have betrayal that shows no bounds.

So many have no accountablility when hurting others. I can only hope that karma comes to bite them in the butt.

Sanaiah

Are you suggesting that women are on some global-wide mission to "softenize" men or hurt them?
No, I think there are other factors involved.

It's been my experience that most women DO NOT like soft passive men and wouldn't engage in any such mission to weaken thier men.
But there are organized groups and people in power who would benefit greatly from a weaker more docile male.

That means less resistance in accomplishing their goals.

LNTS

How a person is...will effect others. It you are evil to others...it shows and the effects are felt. The negative emotions linger and taint you.

On the flip side...

If that person is good and positive and gives that to another...sometimes they appreciate it and sometimes the person does not.

I don't think women set this up. I think this is about the sign of the times. Our world's main drive is about one thing for the majority....money. When you put having money above all else...you have betrayal that shows no bounds.

So many have no accountablility when hurting others. I can only hope that karma comes to bite them in the butt.
I don't necessarily believe in Karma.

I'm not saying that it DEFINATELY does not exist, but I haven't seen any strong evidence of it.
I've known basically good people who have died horrible deaths.

Look at people in power today who have murdered, used, abused, and stolen their way to the top. Most of them don't seem to be suffereing as much as the little people they've abused.

Being a nice good respectful Black man obviously isn't want gets you a good woman or a woman period.
If it did, there wouldn't be so many lonely "good guys" spilling their hearts all over the place.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming women for the condition many men find themselves in today. I personally blame other Black men for not laying the correct foundations so that men like myself can find true love and comfort among so many of our women.

Instead of playing around and telling women whatever the wanted to hear just to make them laugh and get the coochie.....older Black men should have been bringing their daughters up knowing how to love and respect Black men so that there wouldn't be so much animosity between the sexes.

I think we as Black men...rather than just going with the flow and HOPING we can find a good mate....should do our best to CREATE the type of environment where there are plenty of good mates for us to choose from.

Dual Karnayn said:
Sanaiah

LNTS

I don't necessarily believe in Karma.

I'm not saying that it DEFINATELY does not exist, but I haven't seen any strong evidence of it.
I've known basically good people who have died horrible deaths.

Look at people in power today who have murdered, used, abused, and stolen their way to the top. Most of them don't seem to be suffereing as much as the little people they've abused.

Being a nice good respectful Black man obviously isn't want gets you a good woman or a woman period.
If it did, there wouldn't be so many lonely "good guys" spilling their hearts all over the place.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming women for the condition many men find themselves in today. I personally blame other Black men for not laying the correct foundations so that men like myself can find true love and comfort among so many of our women.

Instead of playing around and telling women whatever the wanted to hear just to make them laugh and get the coochie.....older Black men should have been bringing their daughters up knowing how to love and respect Black men so that there wouldn't be so much animosity between the sexes.

I think we as Black men...rather than just going with the flow and HOPING we can find a good mate....should do our best to CREATE the type of environment where there are plenty of good mates for us to choose from.

I see and feel what you are saying. I don't necessarily think that karma hits you in this life. Or possilby after death. I know we might not agree...on beliefs but you see where i am going.

I think what you say on creating that environment and that is true to an extent but you also have to remember the nature of the beast. Part of it is due to putting money above all else. The other ...to me has to do with how men and women think. This is in all cultures. Think...what attracts a woman? What attracts a man? Women we know like challenges. I personally believe that a man that acts the good guy role is doomed because women are attracted to the bad boy type. They want to change or mold that man into what they think is a good man.

I have proven this just foolin around. I can be the bad guy...and i watch the flock, flirt and the sexual tension is there.

If i allow them to see my good guy side...i get's no love lol. It's happened time and time again. Women prejudge us on how we appear & by our behavior.

Many might not agree with this but too bad. I've seen it consistenly too many times to not be ignored. I don't think any of this will ever change personally.

LoveNThySoul

That was a quick response bro, you're sharp.....

I see and feel what you are saying. I don't necessarily think that karma hits you in this life. Or possilby after death. I know we might not agree...on beliefs but you see where i am going.

I think what you say on creating that environment and that is true to an extent but you also have to remember the nature of the beast. Part of it is due to putting money above all else. The other ...to me has to do with how men and women think. This is in all cultures. Think...what attracts a woman? What attracts a man? Women we know like challenges. I personally believe that a man that acts the good guy role is doomed because women are attracted to the bad boy type. They want to change or mold that man into what they think is a good man.
The thing we must understand is that ONLY IN THE WEST are women attracted to the "bad boy" types.
I used to think this was universal, but now after meeting so many women from all parts of the globe, I know better.

Most Black women from Africa or women from Asia won't even talk to a man who has been locked up or is prone to violent behavior, that's only cool in the hood.

There are forces in this society ENCOURAGING men to be ignorant, violent, and prone to criminality....through the media, educational system and our women.

They use all three to get us to debase ourselves so that we will be in no position to make a change.

I'm a bad boy and can get the girls....but guess what i can't enjoy them much because I'm in jail most of the time where I'm no longer a threat to the establishment.

If i allow them to see my good guy side...i get's no love lol. It's happened time and time again. Women prejudge us on how we appear & by our behavior.

Many might not agree with this but too bad. I've seen it consistenly too many times to not be ignored. I don't think any of this will ever change personally.

That's what happened in our society.

Men are being encouraged to be worthless bums just to impress women.

So while the Black man is in the filth and on the street trying to impress his woman, the white man is busy running the world and getting all types of women one could ever imagine from Canada to China.

He don't have to be a "bad boy"....why do we?

This is why we need to CREATE OUR OWN environment and raised the type of women we want attracted to us.

I don't want women attracted to thugs...because I'm not a thug.

I want woman attracted to Muslim intellectual bruthaz.....so I'm trying to create an environmnet when these young girls grow up...that's what they will see and fall inlove with.

You may not be Muslim, but I see you as an intellectual and so we and other Black men who think like us must work together to secure women who dig us too.

1ST of all you have to love yourself.......Also in relationships once it gets deep for you it may not be the same for the woman you dealin with so you must communicate. Women in a sense are just like men some of them just want a short term relationship too get the edge off until they are ready to settle down. Some women get bored easily so you have to be very creative in the bedroom and at dinner once they know you love them its cool but you arent in high school let things naturally happen and let them breathe... WOMEN especially dont like a whiner be honest in conversation even if it hurts her feeling be real she will respect you more and blow your cell phone up.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back