Black Relationships : Destroying our love within us..

LovNThySoul

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 31, 2005
This is about something very personal to me. I don't care how it comes off. Don't care how you perceive it. It's perception is reality. To make a long story short is this, how can you expect a man to be a honest, extremely loving good man, be open to you? How can he be loving when any action of being loving (in a relationship or getting to know that person) is seen as needy or an instant turn off to you? I see many people that lie to men as a whole stating that the want 1 thing and when given, is rejected.

I know that now, i keep my distance as i have been taken advantage of many times over. Now some could say i was being naive. How can anyone be naive when it comes to loving each other. That's a cop-out for being evil.

I swear that in this society, if you are a loving brotha that has a good heart. You are considered soft and not worthy. I guess i need to keep my mind, heart and soul prepared for being by myself cause this is the way it's been heading all my life.

I am venting so thanks for bearing with me.

I don't believe that as women we should be searching for the right man he should be searching for us! There is someone for you sista you just take those experiences that you have from your past relationships and learn from the good and the bad. God is preparing you for the right man obliviously those other ones weren't meant for you. Ask Him the Lord and trust that he'll send your "Mr. Right" into your path.

OMG LMAO

Ok....i must say this honey....

I'm a brotha.

See...just from my words...i guess you assumed i was a woman because of what i was seeking.

You kinda proved my point.

And to think that it's a "man's job" to find you. Is very one sided just to protect ego to avoid rejection. Answer this for me, since's it's a "man's job" to find you or some other sista. What is a woman's job when it comes to all of this?

I say this because part of my gripe is this. Women can change, or grow out of the sterotypical persona society put them in. Can men do this to? Respond carefully cause when we do, we are personified as lesser men or not as manly as any other men by other women. This is how we are judged and we are judged constantly by our sistas.

I see something else as well. Like the thread "WHY ARE SISTERS SO BAD AT CHOOSING MEN?", Honey stated as many other sistas do as well that they want the men to approach them. I know many don't approach us at all.

If that's the case, then you are limited to what only comes your way. Players will come your way ....alot. Hmmmmm.... food for thought.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back