Black Relationships : Destroying our love within us..

kente417mojo said:
I know women who have this view and they are in their 30's and older and are still single.

Does that mean that if an interesting women is standing right next to you, either she initiates the conversation or there won't be a conversation :bye: ? If so, I wonder how many nice young women you have let walk right by you, while you spent time and energy with some worthless women who flirted with you. :hearts2:

I know there have been many times where i have approached and not approached.

Sometimes i get bad vibes from certain women. Many times you can just see it. I personally don't feel it is my "job" to go and walk up to someone. I do it cause i would like to get to know them.

I think many women though get really passive and old school as a way to avoid their egos to become damaged.

For one i am picky, very picky. But i am this way because i had standards. Those standards apparently were not enough so i had to bump them up a notch in other ways.

LovNThySoul said:
I know there have been many times where i have approached and not approached.

Sometimes i get bad vibes from certain women. Many times you can just see it. I personally don't feel it is my "job" to go and walk up to someone. I do it cause i would like to get to know them.

I think many women though get really passive and old school as a way to avoid their egos to become damaged.

For one i am picky, very picky. But i am this way because i had standards. Those standards apparently were not enough so i had to bump them up a notch in other ways.

It's nobody's "job" to approach anyone, though men have traditionally approached women. As times have changed, you would think ideas would become more expansive if anything, but nowadays men saying they refuse to approach women, tells me that things are worse than before. Atleast before, someone was approaching someone...if you can't do that in the present, than there is no hope for a future (with a special person in your life). :flowers:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back