Black Relationships : LOVE, what does it really feel like?

SwagII

May 26, 2019
Does the word "Love" :blowkiss:really mean the same thing or encompass the same feelings for all human beings, etc.? Can you, by using your very own words, describe your thoughts, feelings, etc., regarding this word "Love" expression, talking about this word when used by a man or woman to describe:kiss3: their feelings for each other, etc. I am not addressing :facepalm: Motherly love, Family love, etc. If you are a man or woman while telling, or professing, love for another person of romantic interest, what actually are you implying, etc. :kiss3:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Liberty Black Relationships : Does Love At First Sight Really Exist? Black Relationships 100
M Black Relationships : Does It Really Show When You're In Love - What do yall think? Black Relationships 13
baller Quiet Poetry Lounge : Does He Love Me This Way, Too? (a golden oldie) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
asimplepoet Black Relationships : What does real love mean to you? Black Relationships 8
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : does the love of negativity come from the European Asili Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
M Black Poetry : HOW DOES SHE LOVE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
baller Black Poetry : e ~ does he love me this way too? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Love Protect And Does Not Evilly Exploit Chief Elder Osiris 2
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Does God Love Black People Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 30
D Black People : Does your age protect you from your love Black People Open Forum 1
blakverb Black Relationships : What does black love mean to you? Black Relationships 25
R Black Poetry : Its true in the world that new girls often soften the conversation and hurl love on words and twirl boys minds like batons in parade but afraid of th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : time has arrived for him to rhyme and jive, nickel and dime don't matter must climb the corporate ladder "SO BOO it don't matter we love each other gi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
G Black People : Mary L Trump on President "Love That Goya" Trump Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : He tried to fix his luck because he's mixed up and confuse been used like soap in a bathtub this is not a the path of love you can do the math in a cl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
J Black Poetry : Every molecule of the body and soul reaches for you. All the neurons in my brain are filled with impulses of thoughts of love for you. I idolize your Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
L Black Positive People : Create a self-love workshop for young black girls? Black People Doing Positive Things 10
J Black Poetry : In a vessel from my broken heart where my eternal love for you is stored, bloody ink of love of love of suffering, with red tears of sorrow I write ab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
TotalView Quiet Poetry Lounge : just love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
J Black Poetry : Each part of your body is a whole love-erotic poem lyric, romantic, erotic fantasy, no beauties of nature can compare with this and even the views of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : Enjoy 9 minutes of Nina's Love Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Poetry : Your body is so exciting juicy. You are the narcotic virus of love. Your body forms like a brutal, but beautiful, lyrical rap beat, you're like a hot Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : Love And Hate Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Matthew A. Cherry's "Hair Love" Win's Oscar! Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Poetry : You are my beastly lust, body heat from your beauty. A deep feeling of love pierces the psyche and soul, I have an energy dependence on you and your h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : They All Have No Love, Democrat And Republican Nor Respect For Your Black Behind, White, Jew, Gentile!!! Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black Entertainment : Toni Braxton - Another Sad Love Song (Official Music Video) Black Entertainment 1
C Black People : Greater Good-God Is Not Love Black People Open Forum 0
L Black Poetry : I love you Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Boys give me a dumb stare because Somewhere in this love affair a love plug with hair is blocking the flow and it get shocking yo got an impressive Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
SwagII Black Relationships : He Beats What He Claims To Love. But Why? Black Relationships 14
R Black Poetry : Live in a house give a mouse cheese use this to arouse these chicks in mini-skirts quick and plenty alert love some but don't got any flirts make love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : it's cumming boo wanna squeeze and love so lets leave the club you know that'll please a thug quicker to write a particular type it's a black low cut Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Chyko Black Entertainment : Snoop Dogg Shows Black Love By Thanking His Wife For Being With Him "Through The Ups And Downs Smiles And Frowns" Black Entertainment 1
dattaswami1 Black Christians : One do not do sin based on his love to God not by fear to Him Christian Study Group 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Love to God Vs Love to child Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Dave Rankin Black People : I would love to hear from you all regarding this leadership article. Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : Fun today flirt And one may work With love talk alert try get under her skirt Must slow down with the twerk Stuff expressed by her complex breast Sh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : He's hood made and get good grades wrote a girl a short letter with all sorts of clever love words ask for a date the task was great but he wanna smas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Let Love Rule ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : Black eyes as black space, I plunge into endless love and true happiness, the stars of passion burn in them. Your eyes are capable of bewitching any m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Love Is All We Need Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Trump tweeted lavish praise of himself from an evangelical Fox and Friends pundit, Israeli Jews “love him like he is the second coming of God” Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Angela22 Black Poetry : And Baby, If You Love Me... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
1ldvirtue Black Poetry : Love is a Paradox, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : this been a nation with a generation that parade in the club and has made love the focus of attention so like a locust in a dimension he's ready to ho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : "knew this girl that was home yall up against a stone wall because of a wrong phone call now this boy want some and could fall in love after he break Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Got witty beats for city streets and a committee keeps track of the deep facts flow for fun but no one care or love them even though they above the ri Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : a kiss can spin a brisk wind Which is a sign of love Online or the club Oh he jest kissed her lips While she twist her hips And said goodnight She fro Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1