Black Relationships : Dating More Than One Person

People have lost the art of good conversation and good friendship, when people are friends and enjoy each other's company and someone must assume that it is sexual. Friendship has become so trivialised that people assume that being friends and close ones at that has to be sexual. David and Jonathan were close friends and in today's world I guess the negative poster might conclude that they were gay.
It is sad that people who are friends, go out with each other and enjoy themselves in a fun way, have to endure the kind of negativity from some people...imagine calling women whores...what if the men are interested in dating different women are they whores too.

As my grandmother would say, I don't need to ease anyone's conscience. If people have the concept that dating more than one person is sinful in their eyes...let them remain with those ideas. People need to get out of the dark ages with their thinking.

They're ignorant...

A** out of U and ME.....smh...

They think we're in middle school and can't "control" ourselves...And that we only operate with our private parts...I think with my noodle in my dome...

I can get sex anywhere at any given time...But to find a great conversation, a friendship, and overall respect...now that's hard to come by and I'll take that any day over sex.

The truth comes out in jesting..joking

Of course I have a sense of humour...but if this was a joke it was not very funny. The truth tends to come out in jesting...You seem to have an innate hatred of women. Since coming here you have done everything to talk down to women. I wonder why.. If a woman has done you a bad deed...let it go and move on. Speaking evil of women is not humour.

Uh huh

I am not one to call everything in a skirt and heels, woman. All females arent deserving of that title

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back