Black Relationships : Dating More Than One Person

These are not words becoming of someone who loves Black Women. You are doing nothing more than approving the actions of hate against Black Women.

Maybe you're not aware of what you are doing but you are basically saying that when it comes to 'whores' then there are some among us. But even before that you, and they, assume there is such a Black Woman who exists. That being the case, as I stated earlier, you agree with those two persons who say they love Black Women.

Furthermore, it is not an intelligent response for you to say:

Everyone has their language traits. Obviously, there's a method to their madness.

So in other words, we should just be patient as these persons show their love for Black Women with hate towards Black Women. Does this make sense to you?

Finally, you argue on their behalf that they "are standing against sexual immorality as best they know how." Here, again, you are being an apologist for persons who hate Black Women. You are now assuming that our community is plague with 'sexual immorality' and the alleged related "black people have the highest rates of aids." I bet you believe that don't you? I had already decimated (in another room) one of those persons arguments about his Black Women abortion "statistics."

You see what we are dealing with here is simple. You got some black men---not all---but some who just don't like Black Women. They just don't. And the reasons are usually because Black Women are making them own up to their responsibility to their children, or, these black men are so issue-laden that certain Black Women are not giving them attention so now they, these few black men, become irate and these guys then seek to hurt Black Women by any method they can.

So it's basically like they're saying "Imma show you 'whore' not to like me." But you gotta understand the person, thru their words (written or spoken) to be able to catch this because it could run right pass you because they will be using what appears to be a legitimate concern with Black Women. "I call yall whores and b-chz because I love you."

What's my point? My point is that it's not about who a Queen is sleeping with. Or, we should say, how many men she may be sleeping with. You don't believe me? Think about this and I will prove it to you. How many of those type of persons, who use the Bible as their blunt object, only call Black Women 'whores' who sleep with multiple men? That's not true is it? They will call a nun a whore if she doesn't follow their dictates. This means that thier b-words and their whore words may be used against any Black Woman for any reasons at any time.

They reserve the right to call any of yall whores no matter if you sleep with 1 man, 5 men or none at all. What you don't understand is that it is their job to make you feel crummy about yourselves despite what you do.

Therefore, this is how you can tell that these are the kinds of males who have personal issues with themselves. They are lonely, crying behind these computer screens, filled with rage because they want beautiful women like Ms Interpret to like them. Yall are getting thrown off with them scriptures, phony statistics and seemingly legitimate social ills they are placing before you as the justification for calling our lovely Queens 'whores.'

Beautiful Queen Ms Interpret it seems that you are trying to find your way in this challenging maze we call relationships. Whatever you decide to do just know that whatever happens, nobody can take your Royal crown away from you. You are still beautiful, you are still intelligent and you will continue to be sophisticated.

:research: :bowdown:

Thank you so much Brother Perfection

In spite of your thots of me and traffic, i'm more than willing to sacrifice that which you bring.

You're banned for 1 month ... and if you return with this same energy ... you'll be permanently banned.

:heart:

Destee

i still think that he is white....lol

one love
khasm

I'm not shocked that certain members are single with their misinterpretation of the term "dating"....
Maybe it's you who is perverse into thinking everythihe ng has to with a man a woman as to be related to sex.
OOh their working together they must be having intercourse!
Ooh the man gave some money to the female clerk at the store...they must be bumping and grinding!
The male and female just said "hi".....They're doing it!
Oh no....they went to the movies and had dinner together....THEY'RE HEATHENS!!!!

Have many seats.....ALONE.

People have lost the art of good conversation and good friendship, when people are friends and enjoy each other's company and someone must assume that it is sexual. Friendship has become so trivialised that people assume that being friends and close ones at that has to be sexual. David and Jonathan were close friends and in today's world I guess the negative poster might conclude that they were gay.
It is sad that people who are friends, go out with each other and enjoy themselves in a fun way, have to endure the kind of negativity from some people...imagine calling women whores...what if the men are interested in dating different women are they whores too.

As my grandmother would say, I don't need to ease anyone's conscience. If people have the concept that dating more than one person is sinful in their eyes...let them remain with those ideas. People need to get out of the dark ages with their thinking.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back