Black Relationships : Is IR dating a slow death for black ppl?

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
http://dreamandhustle.com/2014/06/h...e-american-black-boule-in-less-than-a-decade/

This has to be one of the most ignorant articles I have ever read. just wanted to get some other opinions of the article in the link above. It is sad how so many black americans fail to recognize that publicly bashing the opposite sex , and black males and females hating one another and not starting and maintaining strong families, is the goal of the euro-racists that want us weak as a whole.

like i said want to see some opinions, before i give more of mine.

http://dreamandhustle.com/2014/06/h...e-american-black-boule-in-less-than-a-decade/

This has to be one of the most ignorant articles I have ever read. just wanted to get some other opinions of the article in the link above. It is sad how so many black americans fail to recognize that publicly bashing the opposite sex , and black males and females hating one another and not starting and maintaining strong families, is the goal of the euro-racists that want us weak as a whole.

like i said want to see some opinions, before i give more of mine.

For me bro. Therious, its bigger than having typical discourse on relationships between the so-called races, or delving into something we have no control over.

As it is with you, so it is with me. We should be telling the story of China's beginning and how Black folk/Africans played a significant part in Asia's mere existence ...

"listen to ur self. they have found artifacts in asia, that support theories. the firts dynasties of china, shang & xi were black. asian governments just l;ike whites have tried to cove this up..."
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/something-to-think-about.24558/page-4#post-232800

Something to think about...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by DreamFunk, Jun 14, 2004

"... The founders of Xia and Shang came from the Fertile African Crescent by way of Iran. According to Chinese legends the first man Pan Gu, used a hammer 18,000 years ago to make man ..."

Blacks in Ancient China
Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by info-moetry, Dec 14, 2011
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/blacks-in-ancient-china.69904/#post-784867

There's too much truth in that article for me to attack the author when I have no detailed solution of my own to offer for the fading of positive Black relationships, other than a sound Black economic plan for us here in the U.S. But first enough of us have to take it seriously. What was said about the Black Boulee in that article and the selling out to the White entertainment industry, which continue to include us portraying ourselves in a bad light, can't continue to be ignored. Some Blacks will now reduce to calling one another names just for criticizing one of those sellout movies just because it had a good plot, without you even criticizing them first for supporting such nonsense. I'm starting to see the same with this push on Black people to accept or even become homosexuals.

When it comes to IR dating, I'm more concerned when it comes to Whites, since that group as a whole still support white supremacy, without no signs of letting up. They come to Africa to make deals, then bomb when you don't accept, while the Chinese come to do business with Africans. By the way, this is the first I heard of African men getting involved with Asian women. I'm usually hearing about the growing number of China men going to Africa and marrying African women. That may be the reason the author wrote this article. A major part of the article I don't agree with, is the practice of getting Chinese women pregnant, then leaving them to raised the kids, while you make airplane visits. To me , that re-enforces the stereotype of Black men.

Last edited:
There's too much truth in that article for me to attack the author when I have no detailed solution of my own to offer for the fading of positive Black relationships, other than a sound Black economic plan for us here in the U.S. But first enough of us have to take it seriously. What was said about the Black Boulee in that article and the selling out to the White entertainment industry, which continue to include us portraying ourselves in a bad light, can't continue to be ignored. Some Blacks will now reduce to calling one another names just for criticizing one of those sellout movies just because it had a good plot, without you even criticizing them first for supporting such nonsense. I'm starting to see the same with this push on Black people to accept or even become homosexuals.

When it comes to IR dating, I'm more concerned when it comes to Whites, since that group as a whole still support white supremacy, without no signs of letting up. They come to Africa to make deals, then bomb when you don't accept, while the Chinese come to do business with Africans. By the way, this is the first I heard of African men getting involved with Asian women. I'm usually hearing about the growing number of China men going to Africa and marrying Africa women. That may be the reason the author wrote this article. A major part of the article I don't agree with, is the practice of getting Chinese women pregnant, then leaving them to raised the kids, while you make airplane visits. To me , that re-enforces the stereotype of Black men.
Essays in Idleness

A Black Soldier In Communist China: The Story Of Clarence Adams

http://jkllr.net/2012/12/29/a-black-soldier-in-communist-china-the-story-of-clarence-adams/

Excerpt:

"When the Chinese took over the camp from North Korea in 1951, conditions improved, but racism still persisted in the camps:

There were still those whites who openly called us *******s and told us what they would do to us when they got us back in the States. Whenever I encountered one of these guys, I thought to myself, And we’re supposed to fight side-by-side with these *******s? I remember a white prisoner coming up to me in Camp 5 and saying, “******, if I had you back home, you wouldn’t talk to me like this.”

I told him, “Yeah, but you ain’t home. You’re a stinking prisoner just like me,” and I hit him upside the head."

adams_300.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back