Black Spirituality Religion : DARK MAGIC:Names and Symbols

If we were to study the magical symbols and sigils of ruling cultures, we would find many of the same symbols we use today. The question for many people is, how can sigils work as forms of magic anyway? After all, they're just images right?

Well, let us consider the ink blots that most psychologists use to test the brain. Why do those work? An ink blot produces an optical illusion, different people see different things. Again, we are talking about the sub-conscious computer. There is a sub-reality hidden inside every image, symbol and even word we use. A reality that our minds are familiar with.

inkblot01.jpg

Do you see the Devil standing in front a fiery hell, taunting you with his wing span of power? Why would we see anything at all, it's just ink.

But sigils are much deeper than that. I would say they work because of the superconscious mind that connects all living things. Most people don't believe such a mind exists. Well, maybe we can find another name to call it. This is how people know when to ask you for money for example. Then you wonder to yourself, how did they know I had the money to give? Its magic...

250px-Sefer_raziel_segulot.png

A sigil's power comes from the magician themselves. This symbol has to be "charged."

Christians should be very familiar with the process. What do you think you are doing when you are worshiping up to a Cross, or an image of "Christ"- you are creating a symbol of magic. I find this interesting, since most Christians are always talking about God forbidding witchcraft, and all along-

prayerbeaddiagram.JPG

Witchcraft is being practiced in the Church...

So a sigil works basically because the magician charges up the symbol, and this charging up works because of the superconscious mind. This means that, you can create a symbol right now, any symbol- no one has to see it yet. You use any method to concentrate on that symbol in order to give that symbol its power. Once that process is complete, then you issue that symbol out into the world. The superconscious will take it from there.

Is that believable? Is it possible? Think about it, why does "E" make an Eeee sound? Does it really? Or has our minds be trained to think it does? In fact, what is an "E" anyway?

164.jpg

See it?

So, let's think about this now. If the process of creating a symbol of magic, is simply giving the energy of concentration, meditation and emotion. Are we creating symbols of magic while watching TV? Looking at images? And is this process restricted to images alone...how about words and names?

We will go into this further. But now that many of you are conscious of what images and symbols really are. Protect your minds as we go deeper into this....

Ankh.gif

I study numerology myself. I use the Kabbalic system of numerology. A good book using this system was written by Linda Goodman. It is called Star Signs, and is my most used reference source when it comes to numbers and their meanings, as well as Lexigrams, the "duality of a word" If I remember how you put it correctly.

I am well aware that an individual can have many names. My true name is something only spoken in the spirit realm. White people aren't the only ones with spirits that protect them, I have some myself that guard me well, as does my wife.

I believe that when you create a fictional character, drawing an image of them, or writing about them, you create them in a parallel invisible plane filled with the creations of human (or other) beings. The genesis of the invisible plane is lost to time. The reason physical beings can only create on the invisible plane is simply because unlike the Source of creation, we cannot create our people on the physical plane. This plane and ours can and do overlap and can interact if a person has a high enough vibrational frequency to see the invisible. The reason I know this is simple. I have the correct vibrational frequency to see the invisible. I've had it all my life.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back