Black People : CRITICIZING BLACK FOLKS - WITH LOVE...

Isaiah said:
James, you're entitled to that, but I think we are as much our own problem as white folks... And I believe this because I know that we have the power to lift ourselves up without the assistance of anyone but ourselves, and wont...

We have African Americans who make millions and billions of dollars, and wont pool their resources together with other African Americans who make billions, and build ONE - count that - ONE institution to the overall amelioration of the conditions of Africans in America...

We spend, James, 700-BILLION dollars a year, and complain that we are broke... Yes, we are broke because we SPEND the money, instead of saving it... Yeah, I know, white man does it to us e'rytime, the devil makes us do dat, right James??? And we spend this money on the absurdest things, James... Wouldn't be so bad if we spent the money on school houses for our children, on real estate development, James... But our people spend the money on Hair Weaves, Hennesey, Lee's Press On's, Wise Potato Chips, Barbecue Sauce, and Sport Utility Vehicles, none of which provides us a return on our money, our resources...

But, James, you're entitled to that opinion... Movin' on...

Peace!
Isaiah

We have African Americans who make millions and billions of dollars, and wont pool their resources together with other African Americans who make billions, and build ONE - count that - ONE institution to the overall amelioration of the conditions of Africans in America...

True. But we also have a government that takes our tax dollars and won't level the playing field either. Our money supports everything they Concoct and is burned to keep the lights on in downtown Washington. Loaned to all except us. Used to finance all institutions that detest us. This is the enemy and I say blast them. CRITICISE THEM.. I never hear enough of this, flying across these pages and I have never seen anyone on here say they sent a letter to an elected official. They are way over due.

HODEE said:

True. But we also have a government that takes our tax dollars and won't level the playing field either. Our money supports everything they Concoct and is burned to keep the lights on in downtown Washington. Loaned to all except us. Used to finance all institutions that detest us. This is the enemy and I say blast them. CRITICISE THEM.. I never hear enough of this, flying across these pages and I have never seen anyone on here say they sent a letter to an elected official. They are way over due.

Brother Hodee, I have sent letters to public officials, and furthermore, I have worked with them, and offered my opinions, as well as, contributions to their campaigns, but is that a criticism of public officials you are asking for, or a criticism of African folk for not fully participating in the political and ecomnoic process???

Now, what you have said about the government is absolutely true, but what are we going to do about it??? Are we going to continue to rant on that, or are we going to devise plans and solutions for the amelioration of our problems???

You see, Hodee, I've heard it all, man... We done called this man everything but a child of God - as if he cares about our opinions of him... As if white man cares about our opinions of him... As if White Man Cares about our opinions of Him... Hodee, that's not a typo... I wrote that 3 times for emphasis, because most of us don't get it, man... We think haranguing this man makes him care more for us - as if his caring counts for something anyway(smile!) The white man loves in when we're sitting on our behinds giving him a good verbal whippin'... He love it when we do this, because he understands that we are not focused on doing things for ourselves when we are focused on what he is doing TO us...

This thread is going right back to where we say don't critisize poor me... O.K., Africans, I'll stop...

Peace!
Isaiah

Isaiah said:
...And I believe this because I know that we have the power to lift ourselves up without the assistance of anyone but ourselves, and wont...
so, you truly believe there is something wrong with black people.
some collective flaw, some character defect that causes us to prefer pathology to health.
in other words, the olde "nig@@@z ain't sh###t" syndrome.

i believe we have been infected with a virus, a disease transmitted by white people.

we are a sickened people.

we are showing symptoms of a disease.
until an antibiotic is administered, we will continue to be sick and may well die.
rather then railing against the symptoms of the disease, our time would be better spent finding the antidote for the toxin.

Isaiah said:
This thread is going right back to where we say don't criticize poor me... O.K., Africans, I'll stop...

Peace!
Isaiah
if you think criticism will bring about a positive change in the black population, go for it.

if you have examples of it working, quote them.

you can criticize me all you want if it will help you relax.
i'll offer myself for your well being.
i can take it.

jamesfrmphilly said:
if you think criticism will bring about a positive change in the black population, go for it.

if you have examples of it working, quote them.

you can criticize me all you want if it will help you relax.
i'll offer myself for your well being.
i can take it.

James, you're right, man, the Chains Remain....

Hey, let's go jump in the Escalade, get us some Hennessey, some chopped BBQ, and celebrate, bruh!(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back