Black Spirituality Religion : Color of the Cross

Clyde Coger said:
Hello my friend, Sankofa!

Music Producer,

Please do not be confused! Let me make this clear, I accept the entire Bible as the Word of GOD. It is you that seek to delineate it. Question, how could you not understand my explanation using Matthew and John as writers or authors in the New Testament?

The point was made that if you could quote Matthew, who heard a voice from heaven, by the way, I definitely believe that he heard this voice, and that is without the "Specific Word of GOD," as you are on record as needing or having to have for justification; then, you should be able to accept John's point of view, being a man, the same as Matthew, that according to Genesis, which are the scriptures that the New Testament writers and authors used, the Old Testament, that the Word of GOD, as we accept to be Jesus, was GOD.

Question, why did you not address the above point in your response?

This is all to simple not to understand!

Thank you for a better answer to the question of the origin of the white man.
Since you have provided the "non-biblical" answer, please now provide the Biblical answer.

Caution: Keep in mind, it is this question and answer that has the Areopagites confused. Some say the Hebrews were white, then black, some say the Hebrews were neither white nor black and some don't address it at all, yet others say the Hebrews were black, then became white.

So, please provide your best answer, biblically. People do read this thread and forum (Color of The Cross), the numbers prove this.

Please do not answer solely for the Areopagites!Think about the other viewers

Sincerely,

Clyde
Question, how could you not understand my explanation using Matthew and John as writers or authors in the New Testament?
Because you are not distinguishing the difference between teachers of Light and teachers of Dark. Teachers of Dark exist to prove you against GOD to pull your faith from GOD and redirect it to a lesser being. They exist to prove your loyalty to GOD and GOD creates them to be just that. Balaam was an evil prophet that taught and ministered the dark side but yet Balaam was a servant of GOD.

Deut:13:3: Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

You are not making those words a reality in your perception of GOD. If you are to accept John or Mark as being the Specific Word of GOD then you have no excuse to not accept words from all other prophets of GOD from the beginning of time. You have no valid reasoning to ignore words of the prophets and ministers of Ra or Amun or the gods of the Babylonians. Your only excuse is prejudice, to see the full scope of the Supreme Being this is an emotion you must do away with because the Supreme Being is the same Being in Egyptian theology just as in the KJV Bible because there can only be One Supreme Being. This is why you are unable to debate and defend you perception beyond the KJV Bible. You perception of the Supreme Being must be able to reach beyond the KJV Bible because GOD and man existed and had a working relationship before the KJV Bible was written in it current entirety.

John as a Dark Teacher is proving you against this……

Isa:44:24: Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Notice the passage is Decreed as GOD Speaking, thus John is proving you against the Specific Word of GOD. I believe in the New Testament just as I believe in all religions but I classify the New Testament as Teaching from Dark Side. If you would read Job the men that set with Job to comfort and debate with him were Dark Teachers.

The point was made that if you could quote Matthew, who heard a voice from heaven, by the way, I definitely believe that he heard this voice, and that is without the "Specific Word of GOD," as you are on record as needing or having to have for justification; then, you should be able to accept John's point of view, being a man, the same as Matthew, that according to Genesis, which are the scriptures that the New Testament writers and authors used, the Old Testament, that the Word of GOD, as we accept to be Jesus, was GOD.
One that proves you comes from heaven. Evil comes from heaven, evil words and servants of GOD come from Heaven. This does not justify your acceptance of them over the Specific Word of GOD. This story from the Old Testament is a good example of being proven against the Specific Word of GOD. Read 1kgs 13, after you read it lets talk about what you experienced as a reader and what it makes you understand.

Question, why did you not address the above point in your response?
Because I have explained once before, “you can learn from Dark Teachers” but as soon as they began proving you against GOD by teaching out of harmony with GOD you must be able to understand and reject those specific teachings as you are a Servant of GOD not the Dark Teacher or lesser gods.

Thank you for a better answer to the question of the origin of the white man.
Since you have provided the "non-biblical" answer, please now provide the Biblical answer.

Caution: Keep in mind, it is this question and answer that has the Areopagites confused. Some say the Hebrews were white, then black, some say the Hebrews were neither white nor black and some don't address it at all, yet others say the Hebrews were black, then became white.

So, please provide your best answer, biblically. People do read this thread and forum (Color of The Cross), the numbers prove this.

Please do not answer solely for the Areopagites!Think about the other viewers
Thanks………….
The simple Biblical answer is GOD created the Caucasian to fulfill the chastisement and judgment placed upon the African race for rejecting and despising his LAW and Covenant. All of this is apart of our ancestral agreement with GOD, it is in the Contract.

2Sam:7:14: I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

GOD is telling you HIS method of chastising us for commiting iniquity. This was already understood, as Nations HE would send against us for when we started breaking the Covenant.

Deut:28:48: Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee

That was fulfilled through the Caucasian conquest of Civilizations before him and Nebuchadnezzar destroying The Temple of GOD started it all. He made way for the Heathen to reign in the earth.

Clyde Coger said:
Music Producer, the Old Testament prevails!

The apostle John, also gave us the book of Revelation, which you use quite often.

John, the same as you and I, read Genesis and provides his interpretation in John 1: 1. (by no means is this his limit)

GENESIS 1:1; In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

The above is the basis for every thing! In fact John is quilty of what we call plagiarism, by today's standard. For me, its okay, but for you, there is a problem.

Sincerely,

Clyde
John, the same as you and I, read Genesis and provides his interpretation in John 1: 1. (by no means is this his limit)
Yes, but Johns interpretation begins to divide and separate “The Word” from GOD and begins to manifest “The Word” into another entity that takes on it’s own lesser and separate history then the Supreme Being and then turns that “Word” into Jesus Christ to become a separate object of worship. This worship is pulled away from GOD, as soon as you allow John to pull your faith away from GOD to a lesser then GOD; you have broken the Covenant.

(Music Producer) - DNA experts say no and there is no trace of the Neanderthal DNA in humans today. Other scientist say it is highly possible because it begins to explain the genetic differences between Africans and Caucasians in relation to body hair and the genetic disappearance of melanin.

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2006/08/22/neanderthals_hum.html

there is a 5% trace of "archaic humanoid" dna, that may or may not be neanderthal.

europeans are only 95% african.

nibs said:
(Music Producer) - DNA experts say no and there is no trace of the Neanderthal DNA in humans today. Other scientist say it is highly possible because it begins to explain the genetic differences between Africans and Caucasians in relation to body hair and the genetic disappearance of melanin.

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2006/08/22/neanderthals_hum.html

there is a 5% trace of "archaic humanoid" dna, that may or may not be neanderthal.

europeans are only 95% african.
I agree, write after I looked at my DVD that came with my Genome test Kit from DR Spencer Wells, I began suspecting Caucasians had come from the mixing of Africans and Neanderthal from the way the pattern appears over the earth as tracing migration patterns from DNA although Dr Spencer Wells refutes the possibility. He says there is absolutely no trace of Neanderthal DNA in Humans today and suggest they died out with 0 breading with Humanoids.

But as I said the debate continues to go on between Caucasians today in their own little privet circles.

But no matter how they came to be, GOD prophesied to our ancestors about their coming and described exactly what they would do to us for rejecting HIM.

Nice article Nibs, thanks.

What cooks my goose is these DNA scientist can tell us about ancient bones and DNA of the Neanderthal but these same scientist can’t tell us the race of ancient mummies found in Egypt or the race of mummies found in Europe and Russia and we have to resort to hair follicle sampling etc……

Kinda forces one to believe that the DNA results of these ancient mummies are not in the Caucasians favor as to the history he has written.

We going to have to work on getting more African DNA physicist in the fields to give us a voice. But they probably wouldn’t allow them access to the ancient mummies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back