Black People : cleveland-shooters-family-publicly-disowns-him

Peace,

This is supposed to be a conscious forum so the people here aren't going to be cool with black folks who subscribe to pacifism. Bending over and taking it from white people is what we've been taught since they brought us here. When black people adopt that ideology it's offensive. I know my place and I know this place, and I can assure you that several people here ain't gonna be cool with folks on that docile, subservient behavior. I for one am unapologetic about my position on that.

Peace

Yeah and now what?.

Everyone's a vigilante ... I wont laugh.

It is so damned obvious that you oppose MLK's message ...

...what's that plan ... oh I forgot you prefer to remain anonymous ... I wont laugh.

Truth is this BS never ends.

Now if you had a real vested interest in a REAL Black community you wouldn't be talking the way you do.

If YOU insight violence in my community and show total disrespect for what my family has built then I'm gonna want to meet YOU.

I am a Christian. Not brainwashed. Black preachers of any church I've attended are very conscious of their heritage. If I visit a church that doesn't fit in with what I believe, I leave.
I attend church to connect with other Blacks in our communities.

Most people who say they forgive is for their own self healing.
To forgive has a healing affect on the forgiver. But, forgiveness is a process that takes time.

I do believe we give White people to much power when we say they are controlling our minds thru religion and everything we do if you are a Christian or not.
I refuse to conduct my life choices based on what others, Black or white have to say about my choice.
I go to church because I want to. Not to prove anything to anyone.

If anyone chooses not to attend church, don't blame it on the white man brainwashing you reject. You don't go to church because you don't want to sounds better than "I don't go to church because I'm not brainwashed by the white man". You are, because you give him that power to have the ability to brainwash YOU.

Peace.

if you do not know your enemy you will never defeat him...

I study my enemies. I know who they are and what they are. I read my enemies history along with my history.

I'm secure with myself, and will not be influenced by anyone in what I know to be my truth.

Study your enemies history, and stop giving him power over your thoughts.

I suggest reading 'Slavery by Another Name' by Douglass A. Blackmon, a white man.
Michelle Alexander uses quotes from his Book in her book The New Jim Crow.
Good reads.

When will we get over this brainwashed stuff, and practice each one teach one.
To call a group or person brainwashed is saying nothing at all. Do you feel smarter than the person you're talking about when you say brainwashed.
Aren't we pass that yet? Some may not know their Black History, that does not make them brainwashed.

When verbally assaulting your own people, by calling them brainwashed is indication that you are the one who is brainwashed.

Respect each other.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back