Black People : Cleveland Bus Driver Uppercuts Aggressive Girl

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Cleveland Bus Driver Uppercuts Aggressive Girl

A Cleveland, Ohio bus driver dealt quite the blow to a teenage girl who apparently had been taunting him during a ride, delivering an uppercut punch directly to her jaw.

The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) is currently investigating the fight between a male bus driver and a reported teenage girl after a video of the driver throwing an uppercut and tossing the teen off his bus, Fox 8 Cleveland reports.

:eeek:

from the video i've seen, it looked like she pushed / hit him first ... :eeek:

it says above she's a teen, but i've read that she may be an adult (25+) ... iono ... :eeek:

for what ever difference these things may make ... :bye: ... :eeek:

:eeek:

:heart:

Destee

2. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I know men shouldn't hit women....but she kiiiiinnnnda had it coming...However, I think he could have handled that situation a little better then that.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Yes Sister ... it's a bad situation ... bad bad bad.

Love You MsInterpret ... Welcome Home !!! ... :grouphug:

Destee

4. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Love you too Destee!! Thank you!

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    in this article they are saying / suggesting she hit and spit on him ... :eeek:

they also have a video of her talking about it after the fact (incident happened on 09/18/12)

Oh ... and it says she is 25 years old ... dude was 59 years old, on the job for 22 years ...

EXCLUSIVE: Punched Rider’s Side of RTA Scuffle

Destee

6. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Hmm....I saw the longer version of the fight on another website and she wasn't having a decent conversation anyways....

She's not commenting on her initial actions, spitting and pushing, because she knows she did it...and everyone on the bus is a witness..

She is really trying to play the victim in this...

But you spitting on people and putting hands on folks...

I really hope she is not trying to sue RTA for all this mess.

7. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    This interesting topic has went viral on every forum. And the same thing has been said that he shouldnt have hit her but she had it coming.. They even posted a image gif of the incident. Now it will live forever in everybody's minds.

My question is tho....What would you have done if you were in his shoes? And if you were the passenger on the bus witnessing this,....what would you have done? Would you intervene, watch or send pics? After all, thats what the passengers was doing. No one intervened, prolly was shocked and dumbfounded. But yet, it was something to tell someone.

If this would've end up in court and you had to be the one to testify, who would you side with? I'm sorry but i would'da said i didn't see nuth'n. I ain't trying to be no witness. Sorry,..

Situations like this put everybody on a different fence.

8. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    She deserved it. I get so sick and tired of females walking around acting like savage boys. If her mother would have done that to her years ago she would not have had to go through that. Im glad that my parents took corrective actions early on or this could have been me. At 25 there is no reason in the world a woman should be behaving like that. On the other hand my father has been a SEPTA driver in "the city of brotherly love", one of the toughest cities in the country for 25 years. He sees and has seen it all from bus brawls to bus drivers with broken jaws. I always used to ask "how do you put up with them n** on ya bus everyday acting like savages?" He would always respond, "I dont pay em no mind, pay your fair and keep it moving, if they aint got it let em on anyway, no sense in arguing over $2.00 that dont belong to me" lol. And he really doesnt pay the people any mind at all I dont know how he does it lol.

9. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I probably would have took off on her too...Only because she SPIT on me...Daaamn that. That is one of the lowest things you can do to someone on a straight disrespectful level.

Pushing me...I can deal with that...

I don't know what I would do in that situation...I've seen people get into fights and I stood and watched, and then there were other times I'd intervene... I guess for me it all depends on who, why, what, and when?

I've gotten into fights where if someone tried to intervene I'd end up fighting the person trying to do so...but that was just me at that time..

Now with this chick getting punched in her face and tossed out the bus, no I would not have done a dayum thing...and only because she came off as the aggressor..and she wants to fight and get a beat down then that is on her....Just get me to my destination on time.

10. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Exactly...

Plus she's over here embarrassing herself and the whole bus is recording her...Some people just get off from being recorded and it turns on some switch marked "stupid time" and then it's show time for them.