Black People : Cleveland Bus Driver Uppercuts Aggressive Girl

The boy I hit in school was being a nasty boy trying to grind on my butt and stuff after I asked him to stop.

As much as I dislike JayZ, ever man can take a look at the video fight with Solange acting the fool. He kept her at arms length, he restrained her. He did not hit her. Don't know what would have happened if the security guard had not been present.

I asked my spouse this question last evening. About hitting women. He kinda hesitated, and did say its instinct to hit anyone who hits you. He grew up with 5 sisters and had to learn, from his father, not to hit girls.

When my son was young he hit a girl. She came to my house crying, to tell on him, mom in tow. I called my son from the yard. I told the young girl to hit him back. Hit him in the same place he hit you. She balled up her little fist and hit him on the shoulder. Her mom was satisfied. Thank God. Mamma bear wanted to call the police. I was raising a boy to be a man who would make me proud.
May son has thanked me often for that lesson. He tells me how he has had women acting out who hit him. He even laughs, that a woman would hit a man. But, he remembers that day and has never hit a woman.
He's married now and has been to 3 wars.
He called me one day to tell me he was having night terrors. His wife woke him up because he was chocking her while sleeping.
I suggested he sleep in a different room before he hurts her and goes to jail. He was and is still in therapy for PTSD. (off topic) But, he just completed truck driver training and has been offered a local deliver job with Pepsi. He sent me a message copy of the offer letter. I'm so happy for them.

My question or thoughts are, can a male be taught, by his parent(s) not to hit the opposite sex.

Now, I've been in more than my fair share of confrontation with white women where I had to hit a couple. So I'm well aware of that instinct to want to hit back. But, I also know that there is a pause in the brain, seconds (where you think about the consequences) before you hit back.

PS: My son was taking karate classes, and on the wrestling team. When you take these type of training, especially karate, you learn not to use your training except in actual self defence. He was taught not to hit back on instinct cause he could cause severe bodily harm to another person.

I've watched these videos and these men are not hitting in self defence. They appear to be hitting these women only because they lack the constraint to stop themselves. Or they just don't want to stop themselves. There is no respect for Black women anymore.

To my eyes these MEN hitting women all look like that boy that hit me in high school. They look like cowardly LITTLE BOYS, not men.

Men can't do what the girls do and still be a man.

The world is changing so much. Black women, in these videos, are ANGRY. Not the angry Black woman thing, real anger at Black men. Anger that makes them hit a man knowing they risk being hit back, but they don't care. Their anger is controlling them.

That's the real topic. What have these women experienced at the hands of Our Black men/boys that causes them not to be afraid to hit a Black male, knowing the risk of being knocked out.

Boys will be boys.

For the women who defend men hitting back at a female. Are you defending a person, male, boy, or a man.
When you look at these videos what do you see. Do you see a man or just a person hitting back at another person.

Why are these women so angry.

I'm not from this era, so I'm not relating. My generation men did not hit women. Because of fear that a real man would show up to defend her.

(There were always whispering about spousal abuse)

Peace and Blessings Sister ... :wave:

So nice to hear of your Son's success and your happiness for him ... i could feel it thru the pc ... :)

I'm problee only a few generations behind you Sister ... :wink: ... :lol:

And I don't disagree completely ... i do think that boys / men should not hit women.

I simply add the balance by adding ... girls / women should not hit men either.

It seems you're overlooking the female's responsibility to a strength of character.

The conversation is actually about, if no mistake, should males hit females back?

To even get there ... a female must first hit a male.

Okay ... let's just stop right there for a minute. Evaluate her behavior.

We don't get to assault another and blame it on life hardship and despair.

Whatever the Sister is going through ... she is wrong if she hits another person.

Now that she is planted firmly on the side of wrong ... she can't negotiate the consequence.

Let's encourage Sisters not to hit anyone, especially a man, if she does not want to get hit back.

Let her know what the possible consequences of doing such might be, so she can face them bravely.

It's not really about the man ... he is not the problem ... he did not break the law ... she did.

What happens after she breaks the law ... after she puts her own self in this bad situation ... ??

She can hope it was a man that will not hit her back, but there are no guarantees.

I have a son and a daughter, and i raiseed them both not to hit others.

To raise our daughters thinking the world owes her the right to hit first, and not get hit back, is negligent.

What happens when she hits the wrong man and he kills her ... blunt force trauma to the head.

He will probably do some time, but she will be dead. It's a krazee game to play in my opinion.

Everyone should keep their hands to their own selves.

Thanks for sharing and letting me share! ... :hearts1:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Sister ... :wave:

So nice to hear of your Son's success and your happiness for him ... i could feel it thru the pc ... :)

I'm problee only a few generations behind you Sister ... :wink: ... :lol:

And I don't disagree completely ... i do think that boys / men should not hit women.

I simply add the balance by adding ... girls / women should not hit men either.

It seems you're overlooking the female's responsibility to a strength of character.

The conversation is actually about, if no mistake, should males hit females back?

To even get there ... a female must first hit a male.

Okay ... let's just stop right there for a minute. Evaluate her behavior.

We don't get to assault another and blame it on life hardship and despair.

Whatever the Sister is going through ... she is wrong if she hits another person.

Now that she is planted firmly on the side of wrong ... she can't negotiate the consequence.

Let's encourage Sisters not to hit anyone, especially a man, if she does not want to get hit back.

Let her know what the possible consequences of doing such might be, so she can face them bravely.

It's not really about the man ... he is not the problem ... he did not break the law ... she did.

What happens after she breaks the law ... after she puts her own self in this bad situation ... ??

She can hope it was a man that will not hit her back, but there are no guarantees.

I have a son and a daughter, and i raiseed them both not to hit others.

To raise our daughters thinking the world owes her the right to hit first, and not get hit back, is negligent.

What happens when she hits the wrong man and he kills her ... blunt force trauma to the head.

He will probably do some time, but she will be dead. It's a krazee game to play in my opinion.

Everyone should keep their hands to their own selves.

Thanks for sharing and letting me share! ... :hearts1:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Logically, I do agree with you.

I did not have any girls, only one son. So I never had to tell a daughter not to hit a man.

My opinions possibly come from having two older brothers that protected their sisters.

My mother(RIP Mom) not only taught her girls not to hit men, she also taught us not to argue with men because, in her words, "a man can hurt a woman with words more than you can hurt him by going under your dress".

When we were first married, 29 yrs ago, if my spouse and I were discussing something and it sounded like an argument, I would leave the room. He would be so confused. I still do the same thing. I refuse to talk to him if he raises his voice. I leave the room. He accuses me of avoiding disagreement. He tells me he's not arguing Babe, I'm trying to have a discussion. His reactions are kinda funny when I walk away. He's learned, over the years how to talk to me using calm words. Blame it on Mom.

I would never hit a man, so I quess the same should apply to all women. I stand corrected. Seriously.

From your post I get the impression that you feel women have no moral agency. That only men must be responsible for their actions, while women can receive a pass because of their emotions. Is my assessment correct?

I feel they both are deserving of punishment, her more since her actions could have created an accident that harmed everyone on the bus. He was driving when she decided to attack him, and the bus was full of innocent people who could have been hurt or even killed if he had lost control.

No your assessment is not correct. I don't think any of that. My only thought is/was men should not hit women.

As far as the bus driver incident, I know he used unreasonably force, legally. A spit for a spit. A hit for a hit. Although, from watching that video I think there is much more to that story. They were to familiar with each other. Watch how she's resting while arguing with him before the spit. When she says "you don't think I have money to pay.., tells me he had let her ride for free at some point. When I use to ride the bus, the driver(s) would let me on for free and flirt, ask me out, etc, etc,. I even dated one bus driver. Would be disappointed if I saw another female sitting up front, in my seat, and the same driver ignored me, and I had to pay. So, I'm not taking that video for how it may appear. To spit on some is nasty and shows the highest form of disrespect.
That driver knows what's up.
A new girl was sitting in her set.
Yes, she used spit as a weapon. He should have used the same weapon. I think he was afraid of her telling the bus passengers their personal relations.
I can't even remember having reason to just spit.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back