Black Men : Brothers - You're Not Allowed To Post In Sister's Thread

Brother Rasembi Aunk ... you said yourself, opinions were split in half, which is reason enough to raise the bar.

Our mission requires that we interact in an adult, responsible, respectful manner, demonstrating such in every post. There are a whole lot of words you could use to refer to the women of this community, that would cause no disruption ... Black Women, Sisters, Ladies, etc. ... the fact that you insist on repeating the one(s) that upset half of us is not acceptable. I'm going to hold you responsible for these disruptions, since you caused them.

My focus is the disruption, and if you already know doing or saying a thing is going to cause that, don't do it ... or deal with the consequences if you do.

Refer to us in ways that the majority would consider respectful ... i think you can pull it off ... :weights:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

You are setting me up for an epic fail because if I don't say that word they are going to look at it as a "win" and the next thing you know they are going to challenge me on every single word I use and become conveniently "offended". This is not fair and you know it. Why are you changing the rules as you go? They cannot even concisely explain WHY it offends them and you are backing them? Check out that silly "broads" thread that cherryblossom posted to see what I mean. The term is used colloquially so there is no etymology of the term to trace back. Are you going to stop BW from saying phrases and words like "no good black men", "lazy black men" "thugs" "******" etc that are all derogatory terms for black men if I ask you?

You are setting me up for an epic fail because if I don't say that word they are going to look at it as a "win" and the next thing you know they are going to challenge me on every single word I use and become conveniently "offended". This is not fair and you know it. Why are you changing the rules as you go? They cannot even concisely explain WHY it offends them and you are backing them? Check out that silly "broads" thread that cherryblossom posted to see what I mean. The term is used colloquially so there is no etymology of the term to trace back. Are you going to stop BW from saying phrases and words like "no good black men", "lazy black men" "thugs" "******" etc that are all derogatory terms for black men if I ask you?

Brother Rasembi Aunk ... the bar has been raised ... my decision made ... and you get to make yours.

I really don't know what else to say.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back