Black Men : Black Brothers are Gods In the Making

Peace Bro. GodofTomorrow,

I am a Black man who is actually not some of the things that you say here. I love you and respect you but I just wanted to say that I'm not some of the things that you claim here in the above paragraph. I am destitute, without a wife or girlfriend, and more but I'm actually pretty satisfied; I didn't read all of your post, just the first paragraph so you may have said more than just the ideas presented in the first paragraph...but I'm pretty alright with myself as a Black man.

Peace & Love,
Bro. Ictoan

Good for you. Are you the things you want to be? I think you missed the point of what I said. Like everyone else here has. I don't really visit this place often anymore.

Namaste

Good for you. Are you the things you want to be? I think you missed the point of what I said. Like everyone else here has. I don't really visit this place often anymore.

Namaste

Peace my Brother,

I actually don't have any wants to be anything. Like I said, I am destitute and there are other issues with me that others might call "bad" but I am happy and pretty satisfied.

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Ictoan

Peace my Brother,

I actually don't have any wants to be anything. Like I said, I am destitute and there are other issues with me that others might call "bad" but I am happy and pretty satisfied.

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Ictoan

If you don't have any desires to be anything more than you are that's certainly your business. Personally, I think that is rather sad, and that something may be wrong with you (mentally). If you are in a rough position and find yourself content with your lot in life, again: Good for you but again, I find that unfortunate. I also find it odd you found this thread just to assure me or yourself (and add to the discussion about *being more than you are*) that you were happy and satisfied.

Have a good day -- Oh wait, I'm sure you're having a good day already.

Namaste

If you don't have any desires to be anything more than you are that's certainly your business. Personally, I think that is rather sad, and that something may be wrong with you (mentally). If you are in a rough position and find yourself content with your lot in life, again: Good for you but again, I find that unfortunate. I also find it odd you found this thread just to assure me or yourself (and add to the discussion about *being more than you are*) that you were happy and satisfied.

Have a good day -- Oh wait, I'm sure you're having a good day already.

Namaste

:)Lol, yeah I am having a pretty good day. I might be blessed by God with joy or happiness might be in my DNA. I don't know. Psychiatrists might say that some people are more predisposed to be happy and that others are predisposed to be unhappy. I think they say that depression is a brain problem based on body chemistry and not circumstance. I might be the opposite, just have body chemistry that makes me happy. Or again there might be a God Who (or That) makes me happy.

...I also find it odd you found this thread just to assure me or yourself (and add to the discussion about *being more than you are*) that you were happy and satisfied...

Well (lol) I wasn't trying to assure anyone, just trying to let you know about a Black man.

Peace & Love,
Bro. Ictoan

I am modern man, I believe in the equality and rights of the sexes, that equality is not based on an asinine archaic standard of strength, but of being... if you do the work, you are paid for it.

I am a throwback... I am a man before the metrosexual movement and women telling you what a man is,

I am ancient... I am from the time where a man takes care of all which he holds dear, that he ensures the livability of his clan

I am an archaic warrior... I am from a time where men arm themselves with weapons and knowledge and tactics, and ready to destroy all those who encroach on anything he holds dear

I am an antique... I am worth more than what is believed to be simply old

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back