Brother Keita and Sister CherryBlossom

Status
Not open for further replies.
raw deal?

I think she's gotten a raw deal, being attacked by three different Brothers (Keita, Khasm, DSS) from this community, never doing anything to warrant the attacks.

i'll speak for myself. It's ashamed that you've have 3 long standing members, who you assume all lost it at the same exact time. 3 long standing members that i feel you at least knew where we stood. You do realize we don't go "attacking" people.

Then you use the word attacked. Attacked? This member was not "attacked". She threw verbal barbs, then when the barbs came back in her direction, now she's being "attacked" lol.

Seriously Destee, so you never reviewed her name calling, cussin' and blatant disrespect huh?

She basically referred to me as "nothing". I didn't say i was being attacked. I just responded. But amazingly i was now "attacking" . lol

To say she didn't do ANYTHING to warrant the direction of the discussions, i find so amazing

Please she got no raw deal. She got back what she gave out.

:SuN019:

Basically what went around, came back around and when it did she didn't like it. You can dish it, but you can't take it

and then duck for cover and say "ATTACK". i'm at a loss here but not surprised.

I've stopped looking for objectivity here.

Brothers Khasm and DSS ... if you have a complaint against Sister CherryBlossom, or any Member, go through the procedure we have in place, to present it, or you're simply throwing stones, being disruptive.

If you choose not to use the process we have in place, don't complain (be disruptive).

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back