Violaters / Violations : Brother Info-moetry - Willful Disrespect of Our Rules

Thank You Brother Info ... you're the best ... :love:

lol @ me and my efforts ... 'cause this didn't even work right ... :lol:

You weren't suppose to be able to 'just post' ... it was spoze to go into a moderation queue ... waiting for a Moderator to approve / babysit all of your posts prior to them being published ... :look:

In addition to that ... you're not suppose to have access to some features ... i don't know if you do have access or not. Given that you can post without moderation, i'll venture to say that aint working as planned either ... :lol:

This was a good test run ... i get to see what doesn't work as planned ... and you all get to see how we're going to moderate Members that willfully break the rules.

I guess i need to actually test this stuff out ... apply it to my 'test' name and see what takes.

A part of me is kinda glad it didn't apply everything, this time, as it is a new consequence and i really did hate having to use it on you. I'll play with it though, and be ready for the next seasoned Member that wants to break the rules.

Just a note to you Brother Info, and all those that have issue with a Member and use breaking the rules as a means to handle the situation. Please don't do that. As i said earlier, it elevates a situation beyond the level it should remain on. You all draw me into it, break the rules of the community, and make me feel like i did something wrong to you ... hence my rules and polices are walked on. I didn't do it. The rules didn't do it. Please leave us out of it, so we don't have to get in it.

It's so much better to simply ignore those that rub you the wrong way.

At least it's better for me ... :love:

For the sake of this situation though ... we'll call it a wrap ... i trust that you won't call folk names anymore ... and i'll work on this ... and be ready for the next seasoned Member that ventures this way.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

I paid off one of the guards last night while you were sleep and they snuck me back thru the yard in a laundry basket.

Apart of me is kinda glad it didn't work either. I might not have been the same brother after 48 hours in detention. You never told me what ya'll had to eat back there, or if i needed to have some $$ put on my books so i could at least go to the canteen and get my own......

Don't worry, i will moderate myself from this point on.

I paid off one of the guards last night while you were sleep and they snuck me back thru the yard in a laundry basket.

Apart of me is kinda glad it didn't work either. I might not have been the same brother after 48 hours in detention. You never told me what ya'll had to eat back there, or if i needed to have some $$ put on my books so i could at least go to the canteen and get my own......

Don't worry, i will moderate myself from this point on.

i hate bringing this back up to the top ... but your last post was so funneee ... :lol:

simply "liking it" was not enuff ... i had to tell you! ... :toast:

plus ... i really appreciate you moderating yourself ... thanks Brother Info ... :love:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back