Brother Keita and Sister CherryBlossom

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Destee, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings,

I'm disappointed that the two of you have put the community, yet again, in a position of having to defend our peace and purpose.

How to ultimately resolve this, is no small decision to make. It's way different than anything we've seen before.

With this in mind, i'm going to suspend you both right now, while we think on it.

It won't take us long to decide, but the bickering must stop, so we can think in peace.

No final decisions have been made yet.

:heart:

Destee

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Keita ... i am really disappointed in you. When you violate her (or anyone), you violate me, because you violate the rules of this community ... and i'd expect so much more from someone who says that he loves and cares about me. I'm angry with you. You get suspended for cussing a Sister, this same Sister, and then come right back and do the same thing again?! And you think you are doing her something?! You think you're hurting her?! No Brother Keita, you are hurting me. You are giving me work to do. You are violating this community's reason for being, and i'm upset with you.

None of this is new, i've said it all before, to you. We have gone back and forth over the years, with me begging you to respect the rules here. You'll do good for a little while, but just like right now, we'll be back here again. Where you blatantly, boldly, vehemently, viciously, violate the rules. Knowing full well what the rules are, you violate them, almost daring me to do anything about it. Knowing that i love you, you choose to put me in this position.

This is not what love looks like Brother Keita, and if it's the only love you have for me, i don't want it.

I've never done anything wrong to you. Not ever.

The only thing that soothes me, is the fact that you are doing what you want. You are saying what you want. You are demonstrating your ability, come hell or high water, that you are man enough to do this ... and i'm believing, at the same time ... man enough also, to shoulder the full consequences.

That soothes me. That gives me to believe that you want to be permanently banned, for that is a known consequence of the behavior you're exhibiting.

You want me to do this, to ban you, and i'd be happy to oblige you ... but there's more that must be considered.

It aint just about you, and what you want.

Sister Queen is in this too, and i love her. You know i love her, and you put us both in this position. Knowing your ugly behavior will be put before us to decide upon. Knowing we want you here, yet you give us this. As if it is all you could think of to give! As if it was the best you had to offer?!!! I'm so upset with you!

This is a situation that i've never seen before. Where one Member of a Family represented here, acts so ugly, while the other Member of the Family ... has no end to the love and respect she gives this community. I've never seen this before. Never had to be a part of a situation, where one Family Member is welcome, and the other is not because they violate the rules. It is wrong for you to create this situation, leaving me to be the one to decide upon it. If you don't like it here, have no respect for me, what we're trying to do, or this place in general, why not just leave quietly ... so Sister Queen and i can continue loving each other as we have since you introduced us, managing the community together, without you throwing wrenches in our stuff!??

Let me let you know one thing Brother Keita ... if it were not for Sister Queen, and Sister Queen alone, you would be banned from here permanently.

As much as i love you, i do not love you enough to let you destroy this community, attacking whomever you please.

I am setting a new precedent for you, when your behavior is not deserving of such. Again, that's Sister Queen's love, that's making this happen. And for the record, setting precedents around here, aint no easy thing to do ... i don't like doing it ... but i'm doing it, because i love and appreciate her so much.

Normally, when a Member has received several warnings, been suspended, their only option left, if they refuse to abide by our rules, is permanent banning. But in this case, i'm going to suspend you for a month this time (beginning 06/11/09), since 2 weeks did absolutely no good ... allowing you to return, if you'd like.

But please know ... you will not be able to remain here, if you break the rules again.

Destee

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Sister CherryBlossom ... i have warned you about being in the middle of the trouble.

You are being suspended for 2 weeks (beginning 06/11/09), for this reason.

Sister, please, just stay away from those who obviously take issue with you.

While you did nothing to justify his actions, you can't always be in the middle of the mess, and completely blameless.

Love You!

Destee

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I've changed my mind. I'm going to reduce Sister CherryBlossom's suspension from two weeks to time served.

This too is precedent setting, as we've not done this before, but if Brother Keita can get a precedent, so can she.

I think she's gotten a raw deal, being attacked by three different Brothers (Keita, Khasm, DSS) from this community, never doing anything to warrant the attacks.

She never cursed them, called them out of their name, or violated any of our rules interacting with them ... but they did her.

Sister CherryBlossom (and everyone) is free to post in any thread she likes, no matter who starts it, and can't be held responsible for the actions of others (just because her respectful text is present). It's a hard place to navigate, free to post, but held responsible (to some degree) when others violate her. I'm thinking it's not fair to her, to give her such a harsh punishment, 2 week suspension, when there were those who actually violated the rules (against her) and received no suspension.

Anyway ... Sister CherryBlossom, you're welcome to return whenever you'd like.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Destee

5. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    @Cherryblossom

Really hope that you'll come back.

Astrologer4U

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
  7. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    :qqb017:

one love
    khasm

8. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

:bam:

Astrologer4U

9. Da Street Rebel

Da Street Rebel Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    raw deal?

i'll speak for myself. It's ashamed that you've have 3 long standing members, who you assume all lost it at the same exact time. 3 long standing members that i feel you at least knew where we stood. You do realize we don't go "attacking" people.

Then you use the word attacked. Attacked? This member was not "attacked". She threw verbal barbs, then when the barbs came back in her direction, now she's being "attacked" lol.

Seriously Destee, so you never reviewed her name calling, cussin' and blatant disrespect huh?

She basically referred to me as "nothing". I didn't say i was being attacked. I just responded. But amazingly i was now "attacking" . lol

To say she didn't do ANYTHING to warrant the direction of the discussions, i find so amazing

Please she got no raw deal. She got back what she gave out.

:SuN019:

Basically what went around, came back around and when it did she didn't like it. You can dish it, but you can't take it

and then duck for cover and say "ATTACK". i'm at a loss here but not surprised.

I've stopped looking for objectivity here.

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brothers Khasm and DSS ... if you have a complaint against Sister CherryBlossom, or any Member, go through the procedure we have in place, to present it, or you're simply throwing stones, being disruptive.

If you choose not to use the process we have in place, don't complain (be disruptive).

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.