Black People : br williams dumps us.....

Brother James ... i believe you know that you took that quote from an old post, and that Brother Edward Williams has ALREADY returned to us, that he did not dump us. You are just being "Brother James" which i can't be mad about.

I remember when Brother Edward Williams made that post, and my heart quickened a little, at the thought of him never posting here again. It saddened me, but i know oh too well, the challenge of laboring with us, our own people. It is not easy. I've seen many say they were leaving over these many years, and sometimes, i wanna leave too. I'm a bit more invested than most, and feel if we are ever to overcome the challenges we face collectively, we must figure out a way to remain together ... come hell or high water ... peacefully and respectfully ... and that's just not the easiest thing to do.

After Brother Edward posted that, and he did return ... i was oh so very happy! :great:

There are some who have said they were leaving, and i wish they meant it. Everyone does not bring the same thing to the table. Some only bring negative, disruptive energies, but they too are our people ... and i feel a responsibility to work with them as well ... not throw up in their face, that they said they were leaving, and why are they still here ... no, i've never done that.

Most everyone here is concerned about our collective condition, even if they demonstrate it in ways that confound me. Overcoming our collective condition requires us to try and work together collectively ... and even individually ... sometimes.

I Love Us! :grouphug:

I'm honored by those willing to go through with us.

I was really happy to see that Brother Edward Willliams changed his mind ... for it gives me to know he has that capacity! :wink:

So ... we can relax knowing that he is already back!

Much Love and Peace Family.

:heart:

Destee

Oh gosh ... my apologies Brother James ... i see that he said this yesterday!

I thought it was old, because i remember him saying this before.

Well ... i've seen many say the same, and again, i can't be mad about anyone doing anything that they feel is right for them.

Our people are everywhere, not just here at destee, and if it's easier to deal with us somewhere else, then one should do that.

I'm all for everyone doing what they think should be done, for there is plenty of work on every side, that needs doing.

I'm missing you already Brother Edward Williams ... Thanks for Every Thing!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

If he wants to come back he will. If he doesn't he won't. He has been here long enough to know what he wants to do. I can't control what people say here or how they say it so I can't ask him to come back to get more of what he doesn't want.

river,
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I olny have to say this if Bro Williams is reading...

..based on what you teach, who would you let a poster keep you from the higher calling that you have and that is sharing "you" with people who are listening. Dont get caught up in the toxic. I dont know you well but I know you are a positive Bro who loves Black People and I for one will miss your solutions to problems because not everyone knows how to "bring it" and you do.
:happens:

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

I only have to say this if Bro Williams is reading...

..based on what you teach, why would you let a poster keep you from the higher calling that you have and that is sharing "you" with people who are listening. Dont get caught up in the toxic. I dont know you well but I know you are a positive Bro who loves Black People and I for one will miss your solutions to problems because not everyone knows how to "bring it" and you do.
:happens:

LindaChavis,
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back