Black People : Wayne Williams is a scapegoat in Atlanta Child Murders: Informant (July 2019)

OldSoul

Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.BLACKLAND.ORG
Occupation
Staying Alive
Between 1979 and 1981, at least 29 children and young adults were murdered in Atlanta. The long-time suspect Wayne Williams was never put on trial for the killings. In the 11Alive series Murder in Black & White, reporter Neima Abdulahi gives viewers access to pieces of history that cannot be found anywhere else. There was a secret KKK investigation that officials kept under wraps out of fear of a race riot.
Episode 3 | Moments after 11Alive aired an exclusive report connecting the KKK to the Atlanta Child Murders, reporter Neima Abdulahi got a call from a man claiming he was one of the informants in that investigation. After vetting his identity, we sat down with him to hear for the first time why this insider believes the investigation is far from over.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I'm with you @shaka64 ... I am not convinced either.

Love You and Happy New Year! :)

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: