Black People : br williams dumps us.....

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
This is a classic example of how one of the ten stops, stop name-calling, helps to minimize confusion and conflict between non-white people. Even if there is no intention to harm each other the focus of the conversation was lost. For us, that is the beginning of the end and you can see it in other threads as well.

Instead of focusing on the content of starting the thread and everyone agreeing or disagreeing to do so or not to do so, we went from talking about the devil yet again...to name-calling (battle axe) to a reaction to name-calling to a request to explain the reaction to name-calling to a non-explanation of the reaction of being name-called to an opening of discussion on "one-liners"...and guess what...we still got the problem.

This is what I mean by Circular Thought...going from problem perception, away from problem resolution, down a diversionary path and back to problem perception. Even when we think we're doing something we ain't doing nothing to work against the smartest and most powerful white people.

This will be my last post on Destee.com. The interaction has been a learning experience. Thank you.

maybe somebody can get him back?

maybe somebody can get him back?

If he wants to come back he will. If he doesn't he won't. He has been here long enough to know what he wants to do. I can't control what people say here or how they say it so I can't ask him to come back to get more of what he doesn't want.

Personally, I can't say that I'm surprised with some of the immature and unintellectualised minds on this site. Not saying that I'm any better..but hey, who among us is flawless, unblemished and blessed with the illusion of perfection? Who has silenced his/her devious demons that bark like dogs from deep within the heart's deepest dungeons? Not I.

Peace...!

one could consider it "dumping us".

or one could take his comments, reframe/clarify them and apply them to the "problem solving in relationships" "protocol".

let's face it, as exemplified by where this thread went from his comments, it does seem as if the "main idea" of too many posts just get lost.

sadly, he does have a bit of a point, that i've felt all too often but have never been able to articulate as well. i wouldn't be surprised if, were that snippet offered up with a poll, there might would be others that agree. ... which then begs the question: how to address the concern. also, "is it a concern that needs to be addressed?"

truthfully, that does spell out some of my frustrations and my occasional "i'm out" posts. i wonder if there might be others that feel that way?

but, come hell or high water; i'm here for the long haul! even if/when i get frustrated.

cause i do love ya!!
Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back