Black People : Blue Gold - World Water Wars. (Full Film)

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
I had to post this full documentary because, for some reason a lot of people don't understand the real beast that we are dealing with and what hey have done. In the post
http://destee.com/index.php?threads...e-must-bring-back-family-farming.69782/page-5
I posted a full documentary revealing what they have done and are doing with the food. These white people literally got to go !!! We hope to see some children, for those who are younger than I am. We hope to see some grandchildren. The truth of the matter is that if we do not begin calling a spade a spade and then demanding a new set of cards that we are dealing, we can literally forget about those future children and grandchildren.

GREETINGS KEITA....

I FELT COMPELLED TO REPLY TO THIS....

BACK IN 2009 , WHEN I WAS HELPING HER WITH HER PC ISSUES....THE QUEEN HAD MENTIONED THIS TOPIC TO ME....AND SHE STRESSED IT BIGTIME....

SHE TOLD ME YOU HAD HIT ON SOMETHING VITAL.......AND I SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS MATTER FOR MYSELF...

SHE SAID THAT OUR PPL NEED TO LOOK AT THIS RIGHT AWAY.....BECAUSE ITS IMPORTANCE WAS BEING OVERLOOKED...

WARRIOR

Thank you for responding brother because this is very vital !! While we're sitting up here trying to find every way that there is to get around what these white people are doing and have done, we don't want to get to the bottom line, which is..."we either find a way to move them out of the way or we're going to be moved out of the way, period !!! Any people who lack the ability to feed themselves and to be able to drink water don't have a future at all...and I'm seriously trying to stress to our people that we have to be more aware and proactive about "what the hell is really going on"!! We incorrectly think that "MONEY" is the issue, it's not. It is reported that the U.S. Black buying power has risen from $318 billion in 1990, to $590 billion in 2000, to $799 billion last year, and will rise to $1.1 trillion in 2011 – a 237 percent increase in 22 years.

So money is not our problem, it's our "consciousness" that hasn't risen with our money. It's our consciousness that determines where and how we spend it. It's our consciousness that keeps us from bridging the gap with our brothers and sisters from abroad who have the land but don't have the wealth or machines to work it. Every Sunday the church raises more than 20 million dollars!!! So the issue isn't money, it's consciousness...and with the way things are going, it's quickly turning into "physical survival" and we aren't ready and half of us don't even know what the hell is going on!!!

I had to post this full documentary because, for some reason a lot of people don't understand the real beast that we are dealing with and what hey have done. In the post
http://destee.com/index.php?threads...e-must-bring-back-family-farming.69782/page-5
I posted a full documentary revealing what they have done and are doing with the food. These white people literally got to go !!! We hope to see some children, for those who are younger than I am. We hope to see some grandchildren. The truth of the matter is that if we do not begin calling a spade a spade and then demanding a new set of cards that we are dealing, we can literally forget about those future children and grandchildren.

Spade a spade was a term used by the racist Herbert Hoover when we were called spades

But let's be honest about this as if the entire world has been sprayed by some mysterious gas as if to forget 400 years of European colonization

There is no war, there are despots in Africa who care more about their crumbs from the EU table the they care about the people and the soil and waters of their ancestors, and are more then happy to sell water rites and land grabs to who ever and what ever comes with the highest price,
regardless of the devestation to the lives and future of the African grassroots

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back