Black People : Blue Gold - World Water Wars. (Full Film)

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
I had to post this full documentary because, for some reason a lot of people don't understand the real beast that we are dealing with and what hey have done. In the post
http://destee.com/index.php?threads...e-must-bring-back-family-farming.69782/page-5
I posted a full documentary revealing what they have done and are doing with the food. These white people literally got to go !!! We hope to see some children, for those who are younger than I am. We hope to see some grandchildren. The truth of the matter is that if we do not begin calling a spade a spade and then demanding a new set of cards that we are dealing, we can literally forget about those future children and grandchildren.

WARRIOR

BAMN - By Any Means Necessary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 28, 2009
STRONG ISLAND , NY
Occupation
RETIRED
GREETINGS KEITA....

I FELT COMPELLED TO REPLY TO THIS....

BACK IN 2009 , WHEN I WAS HELPING HER WITH HER PC ISSUES....THE QUEEN HAD MENTIONED THIS TOPIC TO ME....AND SHE STRESSED IT BIGTIME....

SHE TOLD ME YOU HAD HIT ON SOMETHING VITAL.......AND I SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS MATTER FOR MYSELF...

SHE SAID THAT OUR PPL NEED TO LOOK AT THIS RIGHT AWAY.....BECAUSE ITS IMPORTANCE WAS BEING OVERLOOKED...

WARRIOR

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Thank you for responding brother because this is very vital !! While we're sitting up here trying to find every way that there is to get around what these white people are doing and have done, we don't want to get to the bottom line, which is..."we either find a way to move them out of the way or we're going to be moved out of the way, period !!! Any people who lack the ability to feed themselves and to be able to drink water don't have a future at all...and I'm seriously trying to stress to our people that we have to be more aware and proactive about "what the hell is really going on"!! We incorrectly think that "MONEY" is the issue, it's not. It is reported that the U.S. Black buying power has risen from $318 billion in 1990, to $590 billion in 2000, to $799 billion last year, and will rise to $1.1 trillion in 2011 – a 237 percent increase in 22 years.

So money is not our problem, it's our "consciousness" that hasn't risen with our money. It's our consciousness that determines where and how we spend it. It's our consciousness that keeps us from bridging the gap with our brothers and sisters from abroad who have the land but don't have the wealth or machines to work it. Every Sunday the church raises more than 20 million dollars!!! So the issue isn't money, it's consciousness...and with the way things are going, it's quickly turning into "physical survival" and we aren't ready and half of us don't even know what the hell is going on!!!

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
I had to post this full documentary because, for some reason a lot of people don't understand the real beast that we are dealing with and what hey have done. In the post
http://destee.com/index.php?threads...e-must-bring-back-family-farming.69782/page-5
I posted a full documentary revealing what they have done and are doing with the food. These white people literally got to go !!! We hope to see some children, for those who are younger than I am. We hope to see some grandchildren. The truth of the matter is that if we do not begin calling a spade a spade and then demanding a new set of cards that we are dealing, we can literally forget about those future children and grandchildren.

Spade a spade was a term used by the racist Herbert Hoover when we were called spades

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
But let's be honest about this as if the entire world has been sprayed by some mysterious gas as if to forget 400 years of European colonization

There is no war, there are despots in Africa who care more about their crumbs from the EU table the they care about the people and the soil and waters of their ancestors, and are more then happy to sell water rites and land grabs to who ever and what ever comes with the highest price,
regardless of the devestation to the lives and future of the African grassroots

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People Politics : LACK OF SUPPORT FOR DEMOCRATS ( BLUE STATES ) IS BECAUSE REPUBLICANS DON'T WANT TO HELP THE BLACK ( DEMOCRATIC ) COMMUNITY Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Business-World-Braces-for-Blue-Sweep Black People Politics 0
G Law Forum : Police Blue Wall of Silence: A Case Study In The Arrogance of Lies To Protect Criminals Who Wear The Badge Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 6
Queenie Law Forum : How real is the movie, "Black and Blue"? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BLACK AND BLUE Black Entertainment 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : BLACK VOTERS PUSH BLUE WAVE Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : DNA suggests 10,000-year-old Brit had dark skin, blue eyes Science and Technology 2
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Madame Blue Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
103 ao kiji Black People : ao kiji, "the blue pheasant", breaks down the different levels of consciousness Black People Open Forum 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Blue Bell Voluntarily Recalls Select Ice Cream Products Over Listeria Concerns Black Health and Wellness 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Beverage Drink Recipe : A Recipe For Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain! Food Discussion and Recipes 2
Queenie Black Relationships : Blue Ivy: Why are some people so disgustingly stupid? Black Relationships 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Ice cream maker Blue Bell reports listeria found again in facility Food Discussion and Recipes 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : How Brown-Eyed Parents Can Have a Blue-Eyed Kid Science and Technology 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : After 1,450 Blue Bell workers lost jobs - Blue Bell is back Food Discussion and Recipes 8
RAPTOR The Police : Blue Is the New White: Why Diversity Doesn’t Fix Policing Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Amber Rose"blue" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
OldSoul OldSoul : Friday Night Blue Lights In The Basement Quarter Party OldSoul 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Harold Melvin and The Blue Notes - The Love I Lost Black Entertainment 9
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Robert Glasper Experiment featuring Erykah Badu - Afro Blue Black Entertainment 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : John Coltrane - Blue Train Black Entertainment 0
Enki Black Entertainment : Curtis Mayfield- We People Who Are Darker Than Blue Black Entertainment 0
OldSoul OldSoul : We People Who are Darker Than Blue (Lifting Spirit Song) OldSoul 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Bobby "Blue" Bland ---Farther Up The Road Black Entertainment 0
Nahshon Black Poetry : Blues In Blue Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Angry Eye - Brown Eye-Blue Eye Experiment - part 1 Black People Open Forum 12
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : You've Got To Hurt Before You Heal - Bobby Blue Bland Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : Am I Blue Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bobby"Blue"Bland - I Wouldn't Treat a Dog (The Way You Treated Me) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bobby Blue Bland - Stormy Monday Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Ella Fitzgerald - Blue Skies Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bobby "Blue" Bland - Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City Audio Video Web Conferencing 4
Alarm Clock Black People : The New African Empire comes with a Red White and Blue Flag Black People Open Forum 0
thePreacher Black Poetry : Dreams of a red, white, and blue heaven Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Egmond Codfried African American History Culture : SURINAME BLUE BLOOD IS BLACK BLOOD MUSEUM AT THE HAGUE African American History Culture 26
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : B B King and Bobby Blue Bland - The Thrill Is Gone - 1977 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : (You're Going To Love This !!)SPELL & SIDESHOW - 'BLUE MAGIC' Arlington Va. LIVE! Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Ted Wizard Mills the Voice of "Blue Magic" "What's come over me? & Tear it down. LIVE ! Black People Open Forum 0
K Black People : interesting thing about blue eyes... no pigment Black People Open Forum 6
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Abbie Lincoln, Afro Blue Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Bobby "Blue" Bland, Turn On Your Love Light Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Black-king Black Entertainment : THELONIOUS MONK - Blue Monk Black Entertainment 2
Chevron Dove Black Christians : THE BLUE CROWN of War~ The Khepresh Christian Study Group 2
TotalView Black Haiku : blue hue Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Enki Audio Video Web Conferencing : We The People Who Are Darker Than Blue Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Destee Support : [ HOW TO ] Be Able to Use the Blue (now Gray) Chat Bar at the Bottom of Every Page Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 27
Indigo Blues Black Spirituality Religion : Has anyone heard of Project Blue Beam - Is this the Anti Christ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Gorilla Black Spirituality Religion : Carl Sagan's "The Great Demotions" from "Pale Blue Dot" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
nevar Black Picture Image Gallery : Makeup in motionz! bliss and blue beast! Black Picture Image Gallery 7
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : Between the Mermaid and the deep blue sea Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12