Black People : Blacks vs. Whites

I need to apologize before going any further.
My understanding of racism, has been entirely different my entire life. It was much more superficial, and like y'all have noticed in my posts, much more based on person to person interactions. Now my understanding of racism has been flipped upside down after being on this website for only one day. I now know that racism goes much much deeper than what I have known for my entire life. I think to try to fully understand racism from a black persons perspective I would either have to be a black person or probably spend the rest of my life researching about it. As I know I will never truly understand the trials that black people have endured.

I didn't want to argue any points from my perspective, or get into any debates. I am still on the search for knowledge. That's the entire reason I joined this forum, and I just started this thread to get perspective from y'all. I didn't mean make any defending posts.

white people of today : woke up on third base and thought they hit a triple.......

Your subtle pokes really aren't helpful! "White people of today", not all white people walk around with a feeling of entitlement! I know I sure don't, never have, never will. How does that even have anything to do with this thread?

After seeing your last post.... Your just a web TROLL!

Jamesfrmphilly- Congrats, I'm done with this place! You did it, you ran off the white dude who has questions! Maybe you should look at your perspective as well.

My closing post:

Yes, there are bad white people in this world! However there are good white people out there too! Don't let the actions of some blur your vision to see that there is good in people! Also, keep using the statement "white people" with everything you say then your just a bigot yourself! Love is always king, and hate only brings more hate!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back