Black People : Blacks vs. Whites

I'm seeing some replies about "Who runs the media". IDK, who runs the media, I'm not even sure I want to get into that conversation. Not because I don't, but because I barely watch the news anymore and honestly I don't have enough knowledge on that topic to discuss it properly. I will read up on it though.
Well, you should. Because that could/would answer a lot of your questions.
Help you to bring some clarity to the situation. Watching the news
will not tell you runs/owns these media outlets that put out
stuff you find dis-favorable. Make good use of this here
www and you will be on your way to find a crucial piece
to the puzzle....

whites created racism, maintain racism and continually benefit from racism.
all around the world people of various cultures refer to the white man as the devil.

co incidence?

True, racism has been in existence since before the biblical times and involving more races than just blacks and whites. I am familiar with the term "the white devil". Many cultures use this term to describe the white man, many of which have every right to. I will definitely not argue any statements regarding the past about white people doing bad things, if someone wanted to hate a race just based off of the past you wouldn't have to dig too deep to find something to not like about white people.

I'm seeing some replies about "Who runs the media". IDK, who runs the media, I'm not even sure I want to get into that conversation. Not because I don't, but because I barely watch the news anymore and honestly I don't have enough knowledge on that topic to discuss it properly. I will read up on it though.

Why not you first mentioned the media as if it was a part of the problem......
The media loves to take snip bits and really make a blanket out of something. There is a class of white people that the media seems to always leave out, the middle class, blue collar, busting their butt to get by which is the mass majority of white Americans.
so do not shy away now.

As a group it can be said that Mass Media for sure its not being run by blacks.
It can be equally said for sure that at least 90% of Mass Media in the West is control by whites

Setback on "both sides".
Hmmm explain, not in the abstract, how will the 'white side'
be set back?

Interesting, you sound like another white dude who first came to
Destee.com talking about how the media is dissing white people.
I do not speak to him; I have him on ignore. Anyways, he never
delve into who controls the media in any substantive way. He simply
gave it, at best, a little lip service.

...Oh well that changes everything.

You are seeing racism in a too simplistic of
a manner. It is complex and systemic.

There was a lot in your reply...

How will the whites be set back you ask; I will still disagree that majority of white American people are not racist anymore, and that a setback would only instill that racism back into a lot of white homes.

I sound like another white dude; Idk about this other white dude, but I can assure I will be respectful and open to others point of views so long as others show me the same hospitality. I didn't say that the media targeted any one race actually, I said that it was instilling hate.

your comment on my view of racism; your' probably a lot more on target than you think (your comment I mean). It is probably entirely too simplistic, but that is why I am here with questions.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back