Black Relationships : BLACK WOMEN LOWERING STANDARDS FOR BLACK MEN????

Destee said:
Brother Isaiah ... you've contradicted yourself at least twice in this thread, not to mention the flat-out skewed, distorted, and personal views of Black Women you're presenting to the world.

If you'd like me to point them out to you, i will.

Cause i am oh so ready to :jam: you.

But i know how sensitive and emotional you get, when i respond to you, so i'm asking first, is it okay for me to do?

And no, i'm not lowering my standards, by asking first.

:heart:

Destee

Destee, If you'd like to point out my "skewed, distorted, and personal views of Black women", you go right ahead, but I have to warn you that this thread was based on what Sister Bisabee said was a message SHE had received from a LEADING BLACK WOMEN's magazine, and other sources - namely Black women... You got the floor, sister Destee...

Peace!
Isaiah

now... pay for a date? lmao... i dont' pay for dates... not the kid.. now i will probably treat you to lunch... maybe bring it by your job (calling first... lol) or if i'm in a store and see something you need (that's within my grasp financially and i can give it with an open heart) then i buy it for you... or if i see some clothing.... a nice pair of slacks.. some kenneth coles or cole haans then i got you... help you with little things... just be an all around generous/nice person... but i do not pay for dates... now if we've been together for a while... i will do that on special occassions or just b/c.. but in the beginnning and the majority of the time thereafter... hell no... i will give your pockets a break and burn you up something that you love to eat real quick... i'll cook you dinner...

but i never go anywhere... even on a date and have the cash to cover my meal and tip... this whole idea of women going and getting free meals b/c they can't pay is soooo false with me...

oh.. if you're nice and i like you then... i got the tip.... while we wait for our table... i'll slide the maitre'd or the hostess some cash so that they can bring you your drink of choice... cause i try to be thoughful... be an all around lady.. but pay for a date... smh...

and the extremely high standards... i know sisters who have their dream man's height picked out.. i mean all kinds of things... i mean focus on what's important... and let go of all that superficial bs...

Isaiah said:
Destee, If you'd like to point out my "skewed, distorted, and personal views of Black women", you go right ahead, but I have to warn you that this thread was based on what Sister Bisabee said was a message SHE had received from a LEADING BLACK WOMEN's magazine, and other sources - namely Black women... You got the floor, sister Destee...

Peace!
Isaiah

Thank you ... i'll do just that ... you know me, i'm long-winded ... it's gonna take a few.

Destee

Destee said:
Thank you ... i'll do just that ... you know me, i'm long-winded ... it's gonna take a few.

Destee

Destee, I think you're pissed at something else, and I am one of your favorite targets, but it's all good...always a wonderful and charming experience to have that rare audience with the Queen MotherLOL!

Peace!
Isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back