Health and Wellness : Black Women Infected With H I V 5 Times Higher Than National Average

Pregnancy pacts say females arent interested in having a man around, so does a 70% oow birth rate, yes or no?

I think you just said the same thing I just asked you about. I said that it would be near to non existent, you said it would almost disappear. That sounds the same to me. It seems as if you say that most of this would disappear if we as women would choose better mates. Be honest, don't be scared, lol! I know you keep saying you, and I am sure that you are not referring to me, but so that you don't assume anything, I have never dated a Mookie, an immature man, but not a Mookie. Maybe you confuse a Mookie with a man who has not come to his senses yet, like we all have to do in this crazy world.

Dear, an immature man IS a Mookie too

And no, we arent saying the same things.

Since you make a habit of taking statements out of context and misquoting people, why dont we leave it here. I know what you said and meant. I know what I said and meant. Moreover, my original response wasnt even to a question you posed. What happened to the hood had nothing to do with integration

How you did I misquote you?
The majority of those that have been negatively affected arent the ones that integrate. But, the ones that are still in the hood

You said the ones in the hood are affected by non integration, and I disagreed.
What is your issue? I just responded to your comment. I didn't feel integration was the cure all for what ails the "hood".

it was them gosh darn hippity hoppers…..:band:

and before that.. it was then gosh darn disco-ers.. and before that it was them daggone doo woppers.. and before that it was then gosh darn zoot suiters.. The Old always point their fingers at the young as the reason for any perceived decline.. when in reality, the young are simply the canvass on which the cultural results appear.

Kemetstry's irrational loop logic aside.. we need to have a serious conversation about human nature.. and about the effect of age on perspective.. on optimism.. on hope.. etc.. And not just older folks.. but younger folks also.. A 20 years old sees the world in a way thats connected to his 20-year-old-ness.. a 60 year old, who has a closer relationship with his own mortality sees the world and the issues confronting us in a different light.. Maybe in another thread..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back