Jails / Prisons : Black People Working in Prisons

roarin1

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
I'D just saw it.

In your attempt to disrespect ME, you will not be allowed the opportunity to achieve that and expect to get away with it...scott free.

I ain't cut like that. I mighta let your sarcasm slip by for two weeks but that's not because I'D EVER let you speak to ME like you would...a, let's say fellow cop.

No. The oversight was solely because I wasn't paying you any attention.
'Till I saw your smart remarks. And now I ain't paying you no attention again cause whatever you got to say...definately ain't smart.

So the time has come for you to get to gettin' ignored some more. Believe that.

In the future---save your unintelligible comments for those in your peer group---cause for ME anomalies like you are extinct.

Finito.

ROARIN.........

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
WTH!! You sound like your talking about innocent kidnapped and physically tormented slaves on a plantation picking cotten, we're talking about convicted criminals, murders, thugs, robbers and druggies. (speaking about 90% guilty in prison, not the 10% innocent) So what 'slave' overseers? I'm sorry but thats backwards spin talk. I could care less about what goes on in prison, because, I'm not there, nor do I associate with people that could land me there from guilt by association. Prison is suppose to be a very ugly place for you to think about BEFORE you commit the crime. I have a cousin in prison for murder, I hope it's rough for him, I hope he hates every day he has to wake up. He took his girlfriends life, an innocent girl, while he was high and on drugs. I love him, but it's not about blaming everyone else, he did it, he killed her so he needs to have freedoms taken from him, he needs to live miserable. He TOOK AN INNOCENT LIFE FOR CHRIST SAKE. I could care less who snitches on him, or who is yelling at him 'times up, hang up the phone'. He's not on vacation, I don't visit him, and won't because, he needs to know pain, on any level because none of it equals the pain her family is living with loosing their beautiful daughter. She was a very, very loving girl, what he did he deserves every bit of misery he gets. I can dish out justice and still love my cousin. Because I believe very much in owning up to your actions, being in charge of YOUR destiny.
So lets stop portraying our "brothas' in prison like poor ole' fiddler from roots.
Before you go there, yes, there are more white folks that should be in prison and are not, but that doesn't mean I need to run out get ignorant and take their place and keep their cell nice and warm for them until the ''whiteman' decides to lock up his cousins
:toast:

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
Truetothecause, I went back and found your question, asking me if I think "these kids are being programmed to commit crimes?" My answer is yes. The programmer is all of us, those who allow violence to exist in their neighborhoods and on the television, in the music they listen too, in the books they read. If a kid is surrounded by violence, then he can be very easily influenced to copy it. If you were eluding to some racist plot by the white race to destroy us or to keep us in line, then my answer is NO! I don't see how they can possible be clever enough to do this without affecting their own children too. Despite what some may think, these white people are not that evil or even that smart. You want to see what is causing all of this criminal behavior, just be more observant of what goes on in the black community. You won't see a lot of outside influences. Lack of parental guidance is where it starts. From there it is all downhill. Put the black family back together and most of the problems will be solved. Blaming outsiders won't solve anything.
:toast:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: