Jails / Prisons : Black People Working in Prisons

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Destee, Feb 27, 2007.

1. mrron

mrron Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Seems to me Roarin that you have rested your case on a hollow shell. Strong words minus accomplishments mean absolutely nothing. What have you or your group done? Hell, I can promised to be the next president of the United States or grow to be seven feet tall and play center for the Pistons. It ain't going to happen. You told me to expect a challenge, where is it? Blowing in the wind? When I was a kid there was a black man who drove a wagon to pick up junk. Whenever the wagon was empty, it made a lot of noise. You remind me of that wagon.

2. roarin1

roarin1 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +28
    MrRon,

your contentions have been found by ME, to be full of holes
    just like swiss cheese.

Any further diatribe would be no more than mental masterbation,
    and I don't indulge.

However I Am 'curious,' (maybe it's that CAT in ME) however, you
    and the barbarians that you embrace (the american government,)

have left nothing but a 'legacy' of murder, deceit, sanctioned homosexuality, pedophilia and racism amongst others as a legacy of 'accomplishment.'

What do you know about ANY organization that a MAN like ME may 'frequent,'
    or have accomplished?

How are you able to comprehend that which for you and those sympathic
    with you, find gleefully incomprehensible?

If I had not found such a contention so amusing, I never would've asked.
    But you should maybe consider a career in comedy!

I AM sure (with 'scooter' libby,) you will find yourself in good company!

ROARIN....

3. mrron

Ratings:
    +6
    Roarin, you are right, I know nothing about a man like you or an organization you might frequent. Why don't you enlighten me and the other's here? I'm sure that our gay friends whould love to hear of your disdain for them, especially since you think racism is so bad, they have the same issues with discrimination.

I'm not a government cheerleader, but I do get respect from the public for what I do. What is it that you do? You mentioned murderers in the context of our government. I arrest murderers, I don't commit them. What do you do? Many of the people in jail, who you don't think should be there, are murderers. Can we bring them to your house? If I were you, I'd quit the discussion to, because you are just rambling on about nothing. Yes, I am a comedian, glad you find me funny. HaHa.

4. roarin1

roarin1 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +28
    What is it that I do?

I neither condone nor murder 90 year old Black Women who
    are understandably terrified of whom may be breaking into
    HER House and therefore makes an extremely GALLANT attempt

at defending HERSELF. I neither murder nor condone the murder
    of 14 yr old Black Boys, whom had found Themselves incarcerated
    in a juvenile facility for the first time for the minor offence of 'joy' riding.

I neither murder nor condone the murders of grooms on the eve of
    their weddings.

I neither 'cuff' nor condone the 'cuffing' of 5 yr, old Little Black Girls
    in an already racist and biased school system for simply 'crying for
    Their Mothers.

The list can go on and on and on, however the only other concern I
    Really have for the rest of this evening here is emphatically inform you that WHATEVER I do and
    whenever I may do it is NONE of your Business and make no mistake about that.

You say you arrest murderers you don't commit them. I guess some of the more gullible may believe you on certain message boards.

I don't care.

But still, maybe you should talk to some of your boy's cause I don't think they gettin the message.

Btw, respect is EARNED ('least the kind I'M familiar with,) not co-erced.

5. NeterHeru

NeterHeru Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    ROARIN1:

"Not only are your views skewed, but they are twisted AND demented. I don't abide well with psychosis, I don't have patience."

I'll take the above quote as open acknowledgement that you cannot reconcile this contradiction. Thanks for finally answering, even in this particular way.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +10,588
    Brother NeterHeru ... i didn't know that 97.5% of prosecutors are white males, though i'm not really surprised, as it seems logical for them to keep a tight reign on that task. Actually, i don't know much about the legal system, except what i see on television, and they've surely not shared any of the information there, that you've shared here. It's really nice to have you with us, allowing us all to become more knowledgeable. I'll be looking forward to more, Mr. Criminal Justice Degree Holder! :love:

See, this is really wonderful! I never went to college, and so i don't have a degree in anything. My daughter is in the process of working on her PhD and it was soooo exciting being an undergraduate student with her. While i wasn't really there, i gained knowledge walking through the process with her, and learning. Now we are in graduate school ... who wooda thunk?!! ... :)

But there's no reason for me to limit myself to her experience and knowledge, as i'm honored that you'd be willing to share yours as well. So please, don't hesitate giving us more!

Thanks too for last night.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +10,588
    Brother MrRon ... you asked several questions of me, in your previous post, and i responded to them all. In turn, i asked you one, and you didn't even attempt to answer it. Instead, you respond by telling me to forget about slavery, and telling me what i don't know.

Do you tell your boss to forget 911? Cause they are saying never forget. Do you tell them to forget the so called jewish holocaust? Or are you just here, telling me, to forget my people and their pain?

Have you lost your whole mind?

The only reason i responded to you, was because you said i made you defensive. How can i make you anything? I did this by posting on a discussion forum? If so, then there is evidence that the problem is not with me, but with you. If you work for Homeland Security, or whatever, and you get put on the defensive, based on some text on a discussion forum, it's no wonder your military is all in Iraq killing innocent women and children, with no business being there. I guess your President is a little defensive too. Hmmm ... what is this ... massa got a cold, and you get the flu? You're sounding and looking just like them, a little trigger happy.

I'm through talking with you about this, as i won't continue to engage those who refuse to respond in the best of manners.

Last but not least, if you don't want to answer any questions, you should not ask any.

Destee

8. mrron

Ratings:
    +6
    Destee, i don't know what question that you asked that I didn't answer, so please ask me again. I don't have anything to hide from you or anyone else. As to the other statements you made concerning Homeland Security and 911. Let me say this, terrorism still remains a major threat to all of us. The terrorist will kill you because you are American, black or whatever, that is why we are not going to forget 911 for now. There is no threat of enslavement, I don't know of anyone or any organization that is even remotely interested in it. I say forget about it because it is soaking up too much energy, and there is no potential for benefit from all of this whining. I know of Jews still living today who were victims of the holocaust, in fact, I once dated a jewish lady who was born in a concentration camp, you can't forget something that happened in your own lifetime. The Jews aren't acting retarded over the issue, they have still managed to build something for themselves in spite of it. There is still anti Jewish sentiment throughout the world also, so they have need to remember what has already happened in recent history. Too many of our people are wasting their valuable time trying to get paid for our ancestors suffering. Their suffering created a great big economic power that we have every right to share in. I am getting my just due by participating and not complaining. I think that our ancestors could better rest in peace, knowing that we got economic benefit from their labor.

I have nothing to do with Iraq, and I don't support it or this President.

Your use of the term massa only shows that you still have a slave mentality. And that explains a lot of other things.

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +10,588
    Brother MrRon ... i'm glad you're able to glean something helpful from the words i use.

Again, this all started over you feeling defensive.

You obviously still are, and i hope you get over it real soon.

Destee

10. mrron

Ratings:
    +6
    Destee, I went back and found the question you asked and I didn't answer, concerning what people continued to live with the people who enslaved them, after they got their freedom? I wish I knew the answer to that question, but I am no an historian either. In our case, many did leave and went back to Africa, where they weren't really welcome. Some went on to South America and the Caribbean, some left the south and went north. It's very difficult to say why those who left did so, and why the others stayed. I would have to surmise that since most of them were born here, they felt that they were at home. Actually many black soldiers fought in the civil war, and were credited with helping to win it, so they fought for the right to be here also.

As to me, I harbor no bitterness for that dark era. I have no intentions of leaving all of the things I worked hard for (houses, cars, pension, investments, money,family and friends etc.) to go to a place not yet named or established. I see no reason to do so either. I have many great white friends, in fact, my very oldest friend is white and attended college with me at the HBCU I attended. I have many close white friends on the job also, whom I trust to have my back, should the need arise. Yes! I am fully assembulated into this intregrated society. I rarely encountered any hostilities due to my race being what it is. So I don't feel that I am intimately connected with my captures. However, I do know what time it is, and what the adversaties might be under certain circumstances. I hope I've answered your question, in a polite manner. LOL