Law Forum : Do We Need Black People Working in the Legal System?

We need them in the system.

But even if we do have blacks in the system someone will always disagree with them being their, whether they are black or not.

You will have corrupt and those who are there to work towards the good and justice...

If my child wants to work for the system (or any child for that matter) I will support them, as long as they are going in it for the right reasons.

Now I have heard a child and adult say they wanted to be a Police Officer because they wanted the "power"....And obviously that is not the right reason to be in that position.

When I was younger lol the black male cops that arrested me were seedy character's...But that's a story in itself...And I'm not saying that because they arrested me but ANYWAYS...I know that not all black cops or anyone black who works for the is that way.

I like to keep in mind that law enforcement protects and serves the State, not citizens. It is a citizen's responsibility to protect and serve herself (or himself).

The State hired them, trains them, vests them with power, and equips them. They enforce the laws of the State (or municipality).

Law enforcement is an organ and agent of government.

The thing about law is that statutes and acts are authored by legislature.
The interpretation of those statutes and acts are done by the judiciary.

Law is just as much about politics as it is about "justice".
"Justice" is in quotation marks for reason. "Justice" is rendering unto each man his due. Note nothing was said about equality or fairness.

People just as easily injure themselves or prejudice a predicament against themselves by their own hand i.e. CONTRACTS.

Keep in mind the purpose of the State was collection of revenues for the King as well as administration of his holdings.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back