Black People : Black people start acting like free people instead of "freed" people.

Why is it that the RAP videos get the blame? That is part of our culture...an ART FORM if done correctly. Are you saying Kanye, Common, Nas, Jay-Z, Lupe, and a host of other rappers who are positive should not have their videos be seen? Rap has created more wealth for our people than anything other that sports. Why should we shun it?

Chuck:

Rap itself evolved from the spoken word tradition some associate with the African griots...

And there was much of merit to the early black rappers which I associate with the youth in NYC during the early seventies...

But that was then...

This is now...

Also as an ole saying does go:

"What matters not if a man owns the whole world, if he risks losing his own soul?"

Not meaning to (just) preach:

I am trying to teach...

You wrote:

We should not watch entertainment news...but some news is NECESSARY. For instance, have you heard of the NAU or the Amero? I first heard of it from a CNN report.

Chuck:

I'm impressed by the emerging 'real news' videos...

The constitution is a joke. You are still 3/5ths of a human and can have your ability to vote taken away because of the color of your skin.

Chuck:

Not only does the Voting Rights Act implies and suggests otherwise?

Yes...

Let us remember the advances...

But...

Let us not just forget the setbacks...

Lastly:

Too many-- among your own generations-- just front as things they either know nothing or understand little about...

Thing is:

Past generations had and have already been there/done that too...

Instead it's also your turn to better represent what you and yours are truly about...

FYI...

Good luck!

Later...

Peace...

:SuN020:

Why is it that the RAP videos get the blame? That is part of our culture...an ART FORM if done correctly. Are you saying Kanye, Common, Nas, Jay-Z, Lupe, and a host of other rappers who are positive should not have their videos be seen? Rap has created more wealth for our people than anything other that sports. Why should we shun it?

Rap music makes money for the white owned music industry. When was the last time rap looked like art? White people buy the vast majority of rap music, they don't care about black art. The more ignorant and sexual the better.

We should not watch entertainment news...but some news is NECESSARY. For instance, have you heard of the NAU or the Amero? I first heard of it from a CNN report.

Yeah, The Amero is a new system of currency, replacing the worthless dollar. The Amero is tied into the North american free trade union between the U.S. Mexico and Canada. You get more info from other news sources.

I agree 100%

The constitution is a joke. You are still 3/5ths of a human and can have your ability to vote taken away because of the color of your skin.

No where in the U.S. Constitution is that stated brother, read it, but as an intelligent man, not as a black man.

No where in the U.S. Constitution is that stated brother, read it, but as an intelligent man, not as a black man.

The final compromise of counting "all other persons" as only three-fifths of their actual numbers reduced the power of the slave states relative to the original southern proposals, but increased it over the northern position.

The three-fifths compromise is found in Article 1, Section 2, Paragraph 3 of the United States Constitution:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back