Black Short Stories : Bite of Passion Part 2

MzBlkAngel

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 26, 2003
somewhere ova da rainbow....
You shall see what you feel..... feel what you shall not see

It was 7 pm, and the hour had arrived. Lolita had her best dress on, blue silk with white
lace trim, her momma had made for her, and shoes to match. Her hair was up in a bun
tied with a blue and white lace ribbon.

Poppa was sitting in his chair with his face turn up, momma had just took the roast out
The oven as promised they would have meat and vegetables. And Jr. playing with his wooden car. A knock on the door, Lolita was so excited, she ran in the back room,
poppa got up and open the door and Brian was there with a dark blue evening suit on….”good evening sir, I have come for Lolita.” Michael look him up and down…..”wait here I will see if she is ready.”
Poppa closed the door and sat back in his chair, momma ran over to the door and invited Brian in. …..”Mind your manners Michael!” turn around and apologized for him…”have a sit Mr. Brian Lolita will be ready in a second or so.”
Please call me Brian he spoke softly in a mannerable tone. “Where you from boy?”
Poppa yell out. “What do you plan on doing with my daughter?….you know she works and makes her own money? What you do boy? Brian got up and stood over Lolita’s father….”My name is Brian sir, not boy. I am in banking and business ventures.i grew up in London, been here all my life. I also know your daughter works, as do I very hard everyday sir.” Michael looked up at him and rolled his eyes. “Have my daughter home by midnight.” Yes sir said Michael.

By that time Lolita step in the room, Brian turn and look at her..”You look divine” he said…. held his arm out and said shall we my lady? Lolita took his arm and off they went.

They arrived at the Emerson Mansion, Lolita felt uncomfortable because of all the stories she had heard, once you walk in the mansion you never come out the same, if you come out at all. She look at him “why are we going here?” Brian laugh, “I lived here I am an Emerson. Oh she said I didn’t know. She thought to her self how foolish she was never knew his last name but yet on a dinner date with him. As they got closer to the door, her heart began to race. He turn to her “What’s the matter?” she didn’t want to seem like a tease and run away so softly she said “nothing is wrong why do you ask?”
Hoping he would tell her all she have heard of the Emerson Mansion was just tales. But by that time they had reach the entrance and step inside.

“WOW” Lolita said her eyes where amazed, the marble floors and the foyer was beautiful, everything look like early English style with the furniture being ivory with gold tapestry designs in it, a fire place as big as the wall itself. She was amazed at all she saw. Brain’s butler took her wrap and his… and lead them down a long hallway in to another room, where the dinning room was, the table could seat 20 people at the least, and at one end she could see a table setting for 2 with lilacs between the two plates and a wine holder. She looks in Brian’s eyes as he looks at her knowing to night she would become his. Shall we my lady? And directed her down the room and seated her.

Mack, the butler poured the wine for tasting and then poured Lolita a glass. And he left the room. Brian made a toast,….”to many more nights like the one you are about to have My lady.” And they drank. Dinner was served by Mack he sat the trays in front of them. Oh this smells good said Lolita what is it? “Open it and see, go head.” Grilled swordfish with Mustard Butter with all the trimmings. She wondered how he knew her favorite, she had once when they celebrated her grandparents anniversary. They ate dinner, talk a little and drunk more wine. By this time she figured all the tales she had heard was just that tales. And was very comfortable with Brian

They took dessert Chocolate Hazelnut Cake with ice cream, in the living room where the big wall fireplace was, and jazz was playing. They dance a little talk some more and laugh most of the night. It was only a little after 9pm. But seem like a life time As they enjoyed each others company.

As the evening, went on, she would catch Brian just staring at her, she would smile and shyly look away. “Why do you hold your head down like that Lolita? You’re a beautiful lady.”…..I am just not use to men staring as you. She answered. He look in her eyes….“Lolita I have something to ask you.” …. Yes she said… If I would ask you to be by my side would you? She look at him puzzled for a minute and looked away….”I don’t know you.” She turn to look at him to find him still looking at her, something came over her, and the word Yes came out her mouth. A smile came over his face and a warmth went through him, taken her hand…”we can have the world Lolita” he said with a serious look, and he took her in his arms as she fell willingly to his charm. Stay with me tonight and tomorrow we can start on our life together. She looks away shyly….”I never, I mean how could…, I don’t know.” Yes, I will stay. She was shock of her answer, but could not resist this man.

Mack!, Brian yelled for him, Ms Lolita will be staying with us tonight. Prepare her a room. Yes sir said Mack and left the room again. Lolita look at him in surprise, she thought she had to sleep with him, what a relief that was, she had never been with a man. He held out his hand to dance with her again this time slow and close. “Lolita, Your eyes coal black pierce my soul for your smile lights my spirit I can’t believe you are here with me” my heart is rejoicing. Thank you for accepting.

As she stares at him, a warmth came over the room, you can hear the music in the distant back, as they dance slower, they meet eye to eye, Brian lean and kissed her gently, hoping she would like it. She reach up to him and kiss him back. It was like time had stop, and it was only them two in the world, she felt. They moved to the couch, Where he didn’t waste time in locking his lips to hers. “Lolita, May I take you to be mind?” Brian asks once more….”yes” she said in a low voice. He took and let her hair down. And made circles around her neck line, as she giggled....they met eye to eye as he moved her hair of her soft brown face and kiss....

The shadow of the dark...became light......

to be continued......
hope yall enjoyed this as much as one....
Angel

Yalza! You got me hooked. Oooh I want this man myself except men like Brian can be a pain in the neck knowamsane? Wink! Keep it flowing, Sugah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back