Black Short Stories : Bite of Passion....part 1

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by MzBlkAngel, Jul 6, 2004.

1. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    Brown silky hair with big black eyes Lolita was her name, she walk in grace and lighten up a room with her warm inviting smile. Growing up in London, to a poor family. Watching her mother maid for the rich and father struggle from job to job to take care of her and her brother. Her dream was to be able to help her family and be able to marry wealthy……

But one night her life took on a new meaning…. walking the back alleys of London a fast way to get home to her family and one room loft to give them the good news that she had gotten a raise. She meet him, he was tall muscular and adoring with charm…his eyes took her in and there is where she stay…Brian was his name.”How you do my lady?”
    And tip his black hat. She glances shyly at the ground and spoke softly…”hello”. He was dress in dark clothing with a black sorta cape that seems to broaden his shoulders and made him mysterious.
    “May I walk with you and we talk some?” he ask in a mannerable voice. Lolita nodded yes. She usually didn’t walk with strangers let alone talk with them, but it was something about his eyes she thought. He was very warm and kind as they walk the back alley.
    He did all the talking…from talking on great poets to the arts she remember reading about in the school house…then he turn to her and ask “if can I see you tomorrow when you get off work?”
    Lolita did not know what to say. As they got closer to her door where her father was standing pacing waiting for her return home. She was 15 mins late. For this man to go away she said yes for she did not want her father to see her talking to a mere stranger.

As she walk up to the door she was “poppa poppa!!! I have good news I got a raise
    today!! Mr. O’ Donnelly said I been with the company for 3 years and it was time.
    Michael smiled at his daughter’s news…look up in her eyes…”well my dear its time to celebrate” he had forgot he was upset with her about being late coming home. Grab his daughter and hug her and they walk hand in hand in the house to delivery the good news.

Momma was setting the table for dinner, which was soup and homemade rolls again.
    Michael took his wife hand and told her they was going to have meat and vegetables
    tonight. Helen look at him in shock and Lolita burst out “momma I got a raise today
    It will help us in the house, don’t you think momma?” as she was talking she almost slip she meet a man. But she thought better to keep to herself. Michael jr was sitting at the table playing with a car poppa made from wood one Christmas.

From a glimpse out the side of her eyes, Lolita saw the strange man looking in the window staring at her. She was overwhelmed and scared all the same what if her father saw him? She thought. She excused herself by saying she needed fresh air. And walk out side to meet him.

What are you doing she ask my father will kill you…. he took her hand and kissed it
    And told her…”I had to just see you again” lolita look at him “well that’s very nice but now you have to hurry” he ask will I see you tomorrow as you agreed?” yes now go!
    She turn back to get one last look, and he had disappeared out of sight.

By the time she had gotten back in the house, poppa was on his way to the butcher
    To buy fresh meat, but momma had told him tomorrow we celebrate, tonight we eat what I have prepared. And poppa agreed.

Dinner was over and it was a nice quiet evening by the fireplace, momma was mending some of poppa’s work clothes and lolita was writing in her book, poppa polishing his work boots and Jr playing with his wooden car. By 10:00pm the house was sound asleep.

Lolita, laid in her blanket listening to the wind, and thinking of Brian as she closed her eyes….

As Brian sat in his corner in his mansion he thought of Lolita she had to come will to temptation before he could take her. Wondering if she will come with him tonight.
    He was a very distinguish man and his family was well off in money and had family secrets, only the ones close to them knew of, and you had to be married or born into the family. He could trace his family back to the 1800’s but it went back even further then that. For the Emerson family was well hated or hunted…. the sun began to rise, he took
    And closed the curtains and went to bed…. still with this woman he have been watching
    On his mind he grin to himself and said I will take her tonight she will give in to the lust and to become by bride.

The morning sun woke Lolita up and she woke everyone else up, with the fresh brewing coffee, momma started with breakfast and got Jr ready to go to Ms Lindale she watches him while we our all out for the day unless momma was home, she was momma’s best friend and lived in the loof next to ours.

The loft was empty and Lolita went to work she was always the last, for poppa would leave out first then momma and Jr. she took the London streets to work hoping to see the stranger again. For the main street is very busy in the day people running and paying no attention where they are going.

Finally, Lolita made it in to the office where she work, which was the London paper
    She was secretary to the vice president, she loved her job and now she is working with her raise. The day was business so it moved fast and she couldn’t wait to go home…
    She wants to run in to the stranger she thought of him most of the day, wondering if he will be in the back alley tonight waiting…..

Lolita, come into my office Mr. O’ Donnelly ask, she got up and went in “ I have some notes I need you to taken and I need this letter out by end of the day.”
    As he dictated the letter, she knew of this family the Emerson’s and heard the stories people tell in the streets. And one which her fathers tells often, of his father’s father run in with old man Emerson years ago before he was born.

Mr. O’ Donnelly finish with his letter, Lolita type it up and celled up for the messenger to deliver it. Finished up her day’s work and punch out, to go home. But first she made a stop in the restroom to freshen herself up in hopes she will meet the stranger again in the alley.

It was a full moon, bright and pretty to see, she glances in the sky before her
    walk home. Praying she would see him as she turn the corner he was there awaiting her arrival and a smile with flowers. At that moment she was so excited to see this man waiting, she walk pass him as he spoke…”good evening my lady, how was your day?”
    she turn to him….”My day was good, how was your day?” he stood there staring at here eyes and finally held the flowers out for her to take. “Thank you, they are pretty.”
    “may I walk with you tonight? Maybe we can stop for tea or something.”
    She smiled and said yes.

It was a little teahouse on the corner of List ave. and China, they sat and stared the whole time. In a hush they sat…until it was time for them to leave, Brian paid the check and they left.

In his mind this was the night, he felt her being comfortable, and ask her to dinner and she accepted he said he would send for her in about a hour she agreed, he kissed her on the hand and told her “until then my lady” and watched her walk towards her loft.

To be continued......

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    this hot twisted tale got me all tense and i wonder if u know
    can't wait til the next part drops ......lovely write sistah

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:
    You go MBA!

I loved your details. Pulled me
    right on in from the very beginning!

Loved how you captured their thoughts
    and the story base is so inviting!

Nice drop!, for a first time story write! :book:
    Looking forward for part2! :luv:

4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    very nice mba
    please drop 2
    one love
    khasm

5. Alkebulan

Alkebulan Well-Known Member MEMBER

slacker
    Ratings:
    +8
    mba gettin serious on us

the short stories r 1 of my favorite threads 2 check out, & glad i did.

mba, u didn't waste no time gettin us right n2 the flo of ur tale. this has the makings of a serious story. the storyline has intrigue & a meaningful plot 2 hold our interest. thanks 4 sharing it w us.

:shades:

6. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    I'd like to see her deal honestly with the overprotectiveness of her father. Now that she is pullong away from him towards the stranger the way she handles this change in her life will definitely deepen the story and strengthen her as a character.

Take us to the max MBA

7. MzBlkAngel

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    $$RICH$$.. intense huh do that mean i did good wow....
    hot an twisted ok its about right thank you!!!!!
    but i what to know who killeded rhoda please share with us..:)

PurpleMoons..wow sis thank you for the love on dis
    i am glad you like it

Khasm13..QQ you said please wow thanks for the support and love my brother but i likes ya story as well

Alkebulan..thank you thank you i didnt know how it was goin to come off but i am so happy you enjoyed it and replied thank you i am honored by your words since you just finish your book

river...lol thank you i dont know how it will turn out but a twist and my mental i am pretty sure you will be surprise how it all become..thanks for your love and support gald you enjoyed it.

thank you all for your love and support on part 1 hope i dont disappoint ya on
    whas to come next.....thank you family....Angel

8. caramelpython

caramelpython Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +42
    :toast: Angel................ doing the dam thing up in here up in here! :bowdown:

9. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    as u bring pt 2 too dis here
    lovin dis story as it's told tyteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

U GO GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. MzBlkAngel

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    awe man...Python i am trying...thanks for the love thanks for reading :heart:

its coming ....lol Rich hope yall enjoy it :spinstar:

you two sho now how to make a sistah :blush: shoot...... :angel1:

thank you both
    Angel