Black Short Stories : Bite of Passion part 3

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by MzBlkAngel, Jul 17, 2004.

1. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    Passion of the feeling
    One seeks flows in the blood
    Forth come of the lust turning into passion..
    Release to the air to wrap your soul
    As the spirit escapes
    Undying passion bite of a kiss
    They became the beautiful ones
    A vision in ones mind…the awakening
    Upon the moonlight they stand as one
    As she rise for the first time
    Reborn in a world of unknown
    All within the mind comes to light

Three days had gone pass. Lolita had not been home nor called or even shown up for work. Her father was worried and was unable to sleep nights. Momma was worried as well its not like Lolita to not come home and the police have not found her.

A knock at the door…. it was poppa’s friend he work with sometime…”Michael, they found 3 bodies down by the river!” He snatch his coat, momma grab her sweater. “No Helen you stay here with Jr. I will be back for you….if it is.” And ran out the door. Momma watch from the window, and started praying loud with tears down her face Hoping it was not her daughter. She turned and looks at Jr., he looked up at her, “momma don’t cry Lolita is safe, I feel it in my heart, she is ok.” She look at him in wonder, “now how do you know that?” as she wipe tears from her face. “Because I do momma.” And he went back playing with his wooden car.

A few hours later poppa came back, “it was not her Helen,” he said with a calm look. Momma grab him…”THANK GOD!”… It was some strangers, no one seem to know them, maybe out of towners. And walked in the back, “what’s wrong Michael?” nothing Helen he said in a low tone. He was scared of the next question So he went on to say….” Remember the fights my family had in the old days with the Emerson’s? Well I think its back and now it’s my fight.” Momma looked at him with a stare and asks “do you think they have our daughter?” And sat beside him on the bed. I don’t know… he said in a worry voice I don’t know. But I will find out…

Up at the Emerson mansion, Brian stood upon his bride he had taken, a few nights before, Waiting her awaking, Lolita was dress in a grown, black and gold with a veil over her face…with a diamond necklace that had the Emerson symbol like Brian’s ring, her hair lying on her shoulders…. a goddess of the night she had became. Lily petals with roses around her hourglass shape figure as she laid in a peaceful sleep.

As the sun went down and the moon shine through the window, Brian pulled the veil from over Lolita’s face…. the beauty inside her began to shine…..as she open her eyes, scared of her surrounding, panic and jump to her feet…..”Welcome my lady…I have been waiting for your awakening.” Lolita look” What have you done to me?” “My lady you have became what others wish for my bride…To eternal life.”…. I did not ask for this, she walk towards the door…where are you going?…Brian ask, puzzled...I am going home where I belong. “Go my lady you will return when you’re ready.” She had know clue she had been missing for 3 days.

Home which was about 3 miles away, trying to think of the last things that happen. Wondering if they where intimate, had he took advantage of her, did she have too much wine, she couldn’t remember. As she walk she thought and talk aloud finally, she was at vision site, momma open the door and ran down the path grabbing her….”my daughter is home safe and fine I love you child! Your poppa is gonna have your neck for this……
    Where have you been?” she look in her momma’s eyes and slowly and sadly said….I don’t know momma, I don’t remember….its ok child just after 3 days hope was getting lost Lolita….3 days momma? I was gone for 3 days…tears began to run from her eyes, Momma all I know is I was drinking wine and I just woke up I don’t know what happen to me, but 3 days? I don’t understand…..

Back at the mansion, Brian stands in the window over looking the lake. Visioning his Queen of the night would soon return, for her craving will draw her to him…..Sir, ….your Father would like to see you, Mack said…
    Brian walks in his father’s room, “well my son, have you got your wish? Are you ready to step up and present your bride to the family? We shall celebrate.” He had no clue how to tell his father, his bride was in denial of her gift he bestowed upon her and she had left the mansion, to return home.

My son, ole man Emerson spoke in a tone where you had to listen, tell me did something go wrong? You don’t seem as happy as you should you just took your bride and you look worried…..No father I am find….I guess fine as I can be until she return. Return! Brian what you mean return as ole man Emerson stood up and walk towards his son. Yes father With his had down….I have shamed you she was willing but on her awaking she panic and left……the old man walk to the window looking out and smiles he spoke…you done well my son she shall return for the craving will bring her home to us. Brian looked puzzled as if his father knew this would happen. And turned and walk out the room.

Ole man Emerson was no stranger to the way of their life…and knew his son’s bride would return soon…still smiling as he looks out the window……

Forth see what you will be in the vision of
    Passion from first bite
    As the tale unfolds a mystery to be held
    As the beautiful ones passion masses
    Within the dark of the night
    For it was the scent of her of him
    Shall be the bite of passion
    Not all what you see shall be seen
    Within a night, the dawn falls as the dark covers
    You shall see what you feel.....
    Feel what you shall not see
    The shadow of the dark...became light......
    The shadow of the dark...became light......

to be continued......i guess

At this point i know yall think i am crazy...
    but hope you still enjoyed it a little

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    whoaaaaaaaaa
    dis had me like wow! passion bite can be wooooweee!
    can't wait to see more of dis here nice story here

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Sister....Sister....Sister!
    I read each word as if
    it was the last. I savored
    every line!

Sister! I read it twice
    just to make sure
    that I was'nt imaging
    the intensity in this
    chapter here!

I'm loving this!
    Please do continue! :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

4. Alkebulan

Alkebulan Well-Known Member MEMBER

slacker
    Ratings:
    +8
    u hv woven a tale of mystery & intrigue. one gets a sense of otherworldly forces at the ready. do i sense an emergence of the occult here? or, is it just my imagination? i get the feeling that things r not altogether quite as they appear. :eek: hhmmmmm....

thanks 4 the read mzblkangel. :shades:

5. caramelpython

caramelpython Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +42
    nice

You have such an active and creative imagination Angel your story shows the different levels you have inside of you! I have enjoyed your story alot.

6. MzBlkAngel

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    Alkebulan...hmmm i dont know but i guess we will find out in part 4 thank you for the love i am happy you enjoyed my story.

caramelpython..thank you.... :wink: glad ya enjoying...

7. toylin

toylin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17
    Aw, dang! I'm hooked!

8. MzBlkAngel

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    :lol:....thanks for the read

9. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    inside this tale i had to revisit

10. MzBlkAngel

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    thanks rich sorta lost my pace on this story line. :hammer2: ..glad you enjoyed it