Black Short Stories : Bite of Passion part 4 chp II

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by MzBlkAngel, Aug 10, 2004.

1. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    Bite of Passion part 4 chp II add on of this chp

CHAPTER 2

Ole man Emerson, was sitting on the balcony looking up at the moon, it had red swirls in it. As his vision of the past played through his head. A woman of sandy brown skin and the deepest black hair you ever wanted to envision, with big brown eyes, a smile to light your saddest day. He could see the feud going on in which took her life his wife for so many years. A story that for so long have went untold and soon it will all come to light again.

It was a cold November morning when it was knock at the door, ole man Emerson was in the study so he answered the door, it was this mob of people at the front gate and stood in his face was a slender man, about 5’9 with a stick in his hand craved into a spear and a bible in the other.

“For I know who and what you are, and I come to place you all in this house to rest so this town can be rid of the evil, the misery you and your family have placed on us and the family in which you took your bride, today you all will be destroyed….” Ole man Emerson, called for his help and yelled get off my property! Your not wanted here! Be gone or I will take your life.

As the man turned, it was two big creature looking man standing behind him…ole man Emerson told them to do away with him. And closed his door. Went up stairs to his wife and newborn baby. “Linda pack a little over night bag for you and Brian, you have to move under ground.” As he moved the big picture off the wall and opened a passage to a stairwell, he took the baby and her to safety. It was like a whole other mansion inside the mansion. Linda never ask a word, she knew that her husband knew best, and she had nowhere to go for she was no longer part of what the world was.

Linda was content she was with the man she loved, coming from a family not so well off, or as close as the family she had married in. Her mother had past away when she was 6 yrs old giving birth to her brother, it was 4 of them all together, her father raised them the best he could with neighbors helping and friends and family. And her father hated the Emerson family for what they stood for…most of the town folks where scared of them.

First it was they practiced black magic, and then it was they were devils of the night. True enough it was strange stuff going on from the time they moved in town. But it didn’t stop Linda from falling in love with this tall stranger that is now her husband. He would send her flowers, take her on night rides on the estate and one night she became his bride
    An lady of the house. Her father was so mad at her, he locked her in a cellar, but it didn’t hold her, one night she woke up and craved the desire of her husband and escaped. And the war started between these two families.

This war took older man Emerson sister and one of his sons, and Brian’s mother and grandmother, that which his grandmother killed herself, not to be killed by a stranger she stake herself. That night it was cold and windy. The family was underground, because of the dangers above ground. The women sitting in front of the fireplace attending to the kids running around, Brain's mother was rocking him to sleep. A noise of the door being kick in, they can hear people walking about upstairs, and one of them found there way down in the basement floor of the mansion, and called out for others to join him. Brian’s mother took and placed him in his basket and put him under the floor board. As the men took and placed the other kids in hiding, and grabbing guns, telling the woman to take cover.....

A knock on the door, ole man Emerson wipe the tears and said “come in”
    as the vision disappears......father, what’s wrong? Brain ask in a worried voice. Look as if you have been crying. I am fine son. What is the matter?
    We are ready for the meeting in the study; the bank is here along with the contractors, and the rest of the family that is with the new project. Ok son, I will be there in a few minutes, let me get myself together, i forgot it was today. this family have came along way, he smiled and said, set them up and get the meeting going.

Brian look back at his father as he walk out the room, he never wanted a meeting to start without him. He had took over the family investment company for his father older man Emerson, Brian's grandfather, which was a storm waiting to happen inside of him, he had not recovered from losing his wife, to such unneedless fighting. But he went down and began the meeting. Introduce himself and spoke on behalf of his father, who will be attending in a few.

Chapter II to be continued soon......hope yall enjoy

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    very well done i love this let it continue to be told
    great story sistah Queen

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    I am really enjoying these chapters!

Why you only gave us this little taste?
    Teasing us and stuff!

Looking forward to chapter 2!
    :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

4. caramelpython

caramelpython Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +42
    THANKS

See if you write it they will read you angel. Thank you for continueing this epic and showing your talents to us.
    ~Within the movements of a pen a flow is created~​

5. toylin

toylin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17
    How you gonna cut me off like this? I need it, I tell you! Need it!

6. MzBlkAngel

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    thank you i am happy yall is enjoying..... its more to come...soon!!!!!

7. MzBlkAngel

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    As they sat in the meeting, Brain at the head of the table, the doorbell rang Mack answered and it was Lolita all dress in black. “Where is Brian? Is he here? I need to talk with him.” Mack told her to have a sit in the living room they where all in a meeting. She looks at him; hesitated and said ok she will wait. He took her tea while she was waiting.

Back in the study, Mr. Wright was speaking, explaining why the increase of the must be. And the contractor and the lawyers were going back and forth, the plans for the where getting out of hand. Brain raised his voice asking all to be quiet…please one at a time, we are all here for the same purpose! We can talk in respectful manner to each other no cussing and fighting please.

Each man looks at the other and Mr. Wright asks where is your father boy? Brain walk around to him and politely spoke I am as good as my father and can handle this now until he comes you deal with me, its my families money doing investing in your hospital. And walk back to his sit. Now may we start again with out the loud talking and threats?

Ole man Emerson was at the door, heard his son take control of the room, with a smile of excitement he walk in; hello sorry I am late, continue my son nodding his head to say good job.

Lolita, by this time had got restless, walks in the meeting…..Brain! I need to speak to you now!….heads turn no women have ever walk in the meeting with that tone. Brain looks up in shock Lolita? Ole man Emerson began to talk and excused his son.

Brain walks towards her with excitement, my Lady I am so happy to see you. Are you ok, My Love? Yes she spoken in a soft tone, but we need to talk.
    Someting is wrong with me...... I get these wild urges, and I don’t understand why, so I come to you for answers. He took her hand and said lets go so we can talk, a look back at his father and smiles. She followed him to the living room. He closed the doors. And they sat down next to each other.

In her mind she was so upset, she knew but didn’t know what was happening to her....For the hunger was taking control and her heart knew she should stay. Brian its been a month and all I think of is you, and then I have this thing with blood I cant seem to fight it. He look at her….she was so beautiful how her hair lays on her shoulders her innocent look…captivates him, he knew he had his bride. My dear Lolita we must talk in full detail. I am not like other men, and it takes a woman to love me before I can tell her who I am, the true me, he look in her eyes, she began to cry…have you turned me into a creature of the night? Where I have to feed of human blood? What have you done to me? Why is this, what have you done I demand an answer!

He stood up and walks to the window. And began the long story….i am a son of a vampire and my father is of a line of powerful vampires, but we do not feed of human blood, we eat as others that are not vampires, we are not creatures of the night, We live as humans do. We can withstand the sunlight, holy water and crosses. We have a bad breed and a good breed. My brother, went off on his own as a teenager, As he grew up and learned what the town people did to our mother and grandmother...And swore revenge…..and this became of more bad breeds..as he feeds not killing but making more reatures of the night.

Lolita sat and listened, then she stood…walked towards him….why me? Why have you done this to me? My father tried locking me in a ground cellar, what have you done to me and my life? I don’t understand! Brain turned to her, I loved you from the fist time I saw you, and I felt in your heart you loved me that night we had dinner, here at the mansion.
    She look down at the floor, yes but that don’t explain why me, my father tell me old stories of past family and your in them tells, your family is and you knew all this and never told me who you were or what you were, so how can I love a man like you? And walk out the room.

To be continued......

8. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    all snap da story continues i like dis keep my mind floating
    inside dis one ..............nice very nice she know his love
    has taken her on a mental twist .............and da sega continues

9. MzBlkAngel

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    thank you Rich happy you enjoy it..onemore part to goin this thread...
    and then a start of a new chapter soon....thank you for the love and support on my crazy story!!!! :lol:

Peace
    Angel

10. MzBlkAngel

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    ending of chapter 2

Within her mind she can feel the hot essence of a man she had no clue about…Lolita, Brain called with a yearning in his voice, please don’t leave….I will try to explain. She stops in her tracks and turn towards him. Looking at the floor can I trust you to tell me why? Or will you hide more? Now looking him in his eyes he took her hand, and holding it to his heart. My lady I will never mislead you again please trust in that and they walk back to the living room.

It had went pass lunch and it was dinner time, and the cook had Mack bring dinner to Brain and Lolita. As they ate, she began to tell of her cravings she couldn’t fight. He knew she needed to cross over soon, but didn’t know how to tell her. After dinner they went to the sitting room on the second level. He played some jazz and opened the doors to the balcony where they stood.

He turn to her Lolita you must cross over and all your craving will stop, don’t be scared Let it take you in, close your eyes, feel the desire, envision your self on a magical ride swaying to the sound of the music. Brian took her in his arms and she fell to him willingly..as the music took her in she let go and released, as the wind blew she was lifted…and forth came her claim to what she was to become….with passion Brain took his bride….slowly as they caress each other clothes began to fade as they took on the sway of the wind…burning inside to kill the desire cravings…she kiss Brian on the neck and bite him and drank from him as he drunk from her…flames set forth came the connection that couldn’t be broken…they called them the beautiful ones...for they where the pair that would change how all felt about the dark magic of the under world. The heavens roar with thunder as the ground moved…..for they made eternal love within the wind…

Ole man Emerson, was in his room...and heard the wind singing, a smile came across his face, for he knew the union was made with his son, and Brian now will claim the throne. And started preparing the blessing ceremony of the alter in which his son and bride will confess their vows on the next full moon.

For a love came unknown held true
    Within the battles of a cry
    Stronger as one then two
    Written in old journals of the past
    To make history the beautiful ones
    they were name
    for they shall over come
    As forth came the new light