Black Astrology : Big Bang, or Creation. How did we get here?

quote="info-moetry, post: 696110"]Peace

Not a problem brother....

Hittin hard.right outta da gate bruh with this here bruh

Thank you for the question bruh..

Peace!

peace

your answer is much appreciated....

I say yes,because Time is apparent in the changes of the seasons.
- ok, but are not the seasons always constantly in existance in one part of the planet or another? The only reason they 'change' is due to the rotation of the earth traveling @ 1,037 1/3 m.p.h. This has been since before 'time' was a word...

It is a phenomena that is powerful enough to send signals to all living thing. Plants,animals and humans can feel and see the major changes in our weather, the length of days, and the temperatures that we enjoy, endure, and survive in.
- so in this instance is it possible to call 'time' a vibration?

I though long before I answered this question. In my job,I deal with proven theories. Many of them involves time because physics states time and space are intertwined fundamental quantities. But I have to take this a bit further. The real definition cannot be classified due to the other quantities that are a part of time like force, energy and velocity. I deal with these daily, and they have been proven.
- ok, so now i better understand your position. Here we have the exact reason religious people needed a STORY and had to place it within the confines of TIME to make it more applicable to their line of reasoning. In your field of work you also need TIME to work for you the same way. Therefore it has to EXIST, at least within those proven theories you have mentioned for you to get your job done, but not neccessarily outside of said theories...

However,eventhough this is what I know and believe. I also see Time as being a very difficult subject to explore without becoming wrapped up in all of it's modern applications. This subject is very old, eventhough we have stregthened our attachment to it, we have not done much to understand our perception of it. IMO,time is an artificial construction, and I'll explain why.
- peace

Time seems to be defined by the things that can be accomplished in time. What can be accomplished in time is not time's definition, nor is the ticking of a clock, the position of the galaxies, the earth's rotations, or any other physical object or occurrence. There was not a single notion of time, not a single second passed until it was thought upon by a given mind. Time requires consciousness and memory. I cannot explain what was happening before consciousness without joining it with the perception of time. I cannot do it because I am conscious,time does not exist where consciousness doesn't observe.
- Another door just got kicked in........

open_door_free_access1.jpg

Kick yo shoes off and come on in................

Comoving distance is the distance between two points measured along a path defined at the present cosmological time. For objects moving with the Hubble flow, it is deemed to remain constant in time. The comoving distance from an observer to a distant object (e.g. galaxy) can be computed by the following formula:
image009.gif

where
  • a(t') is the scale factor.
  • te is the time of emission of the photons detected by the observer
  • t is the time "now".
the constant variable c is denoted as the speed of light and x is the comiving distance....

the error with this formula to me is that if the universe is the scale factor or the hubble constant...the only constants known on earth a relegated to the speed of a particular thing or the force of something denoted by something like light speed or gravity...the earth does not expand or constrict at any constant that can be measured so what makes these scientist believe that the universe is expanding at a constant rate?

This formula accounts for the relative expansion rate of the Universe using the cosmic scale factor you provide above. I'm not a physicist but this looks consistent with attempting to provide an effective constant distance between two objects moving with hubble flow. The integral from whenever that light reaches the observer to t makes sense to me, but I'm not a cosmologist. After all, this formula is applied in the Standard Model Universe.

To add on to this though, Scientist don't believe that the Universe is expanding at a constant rate. It's actually accelerating as Hubble's parameter decreases. It's suspected that we'll eventually end up with a static universe:

http://arxiv.org/abs/0704.0221 (Accessible even though it looks like you may hit a paywall).

I'm glad that you were generous enough to share your view point, and I have a few questions about.

What did you mean by the first part highlighted in blue?

moving forward...he is another intregal representation of the above formula taken to infinity...

8546bfc665b1de29139455d6dfd8432a.png

in this formula is de = infinity then an event horizon does not exist and if it doesn't = infinity then it does exist...

this is cool and all but as in many integral equations we look at time 0 thru time infinity. This is common, my deductions are as follows...time and the universe are one...this is the reason for time fluctuations surrounding these event horizons and black holes...how can we every assume time infinity without the assumption of the other...that being the universe is infinite...this is my big problem with the big bang theory in a nut shell...

one love
khasm

I'm assuming you're saying that the above formula describes whether or not there are portions of the Universe we can never observe. I like the idea of this question too. The use of infinity here doesn't make me uncomfortable because I interpret this particular comoving integral as starting with the beginning (i.e the age of the universe, or the initial state) and moving to infinity offers a generalized attempt at determining whether or not there is an event horizon without assuming a finite or infinite universe to begin with. I think this will ultimately depend on the implications of the shape of the universe (determined by density vs the Hubble constant) and dark energy (I guess which implies the universe expands forever).

This conversation just reminded me of why infinity is just so weird. Thanks for adding to the thread as well.

word...we do have some cut and paste fanatics on this site....lol

one love
khasm
IMO putting up a link does not mean that you agree with everything in the link, just the gist of it.
but either way one should be able to state what their opinion is without being characterized.

if you have an argument, make it. if not shut up.

imma try and keep this as simple as possible for the laymen...
i think that there are event horizons that happen in the universe most notably by the means of black holes...
my assertion is that that time and space are infinite which contradicts the big bangs theory that the universe is in a state of expansion....my problem with this theory lies in the calculation for the existence of an event horizon...this formula is called the comoving distance and is displayed as such in integral form...there is also a derivative form that can be used to compute the distance of and object from the event...but for argumentative purposes lets just look at the distance over time...

Comoving distance is the distance between two points measured along a path defined at the present cosmological time. For objects moving with the Hubble flow, it is deemed to remain constant in time. The comoving distance from an observer to a distant object (e.g. galaxy) can be computed by the following formula:
image009.gif

where
  • a(t') is the scale factor.
  • te is the time of emission of the photons detected by the observer
  • t is the time "now".
the constant variable c is denoted as the speed of light and x is the comiving distance....

the error with this formula to me is that if the universe is the scale factor or the hubble constant...the only constants known on earth a relegated to the speed of a particular thing or the force of something denoted by something like light speed or gravity...the earth does not expand or constrict at any constant that can be measured so what makes these scientist believe that the universe is expanding at a constant rate?

moving forward...he is another intregal representation of the above formula taken to infinity...

8546bfc665b1de29139455d6dfd8432a.png

in this formula is de = infinity then an event horizon does not exist and if it doesn't = infinity then it does exist...

this is cool and all but as in many integral equations we look at time 0 thru time infinity. This is common, my deductions are as follows...time and the universe are one...this is the reason for time fluctuations surrounding these event horizons and black holes...how can we every assume time infinity without the assumption of the other...that being the universe is infinite...this is my big problem with the big bang theory in a nut shell...

one love
khasm

Phew! Thatswhatiamtalkinbout!

okay leego lol! Change is constant the will of change is constant. The only thing that can be counted on is change. Time is the measurement of change . Change is cyclical look at the rotation of water in it's different states. gas liquid solid water exchanges these states on a continous basis. Matter contained within the uni verse goes through this cyclical change from what we call Dark matter the eyptian equivilant in the goddess nu . She changes states from dark matter to etherical energy to biaps quark zeles and then unto the gases into what we have been conditioned to call sums under the atomic umbrella. The reason i stated the above is because i look at the big bang in a different light. I look at is as an infinite amount of expression of will by nu and the hidden intelligence(amen) constantly duplicating herself like an asexual protozoa . The problem with most understanding this principle is recoginizing the existence of intelligence before the physcial state. Intelligence is in every aspect of existence if not when could not have in with in us. Time does not exisit there is only change hetep.

Peace

Not a problem brother....

Just a quick question, have you ever seen 'Time'?

In order for us to properly determine what is going on in the universe, we must first be able to understand what is going on within us. So your question 'how did we get here' is a great one and imho, the above question may be able to get us a tiny step closer to what we are so eagerly trying to reach...if not a step closer, maybe it will serve to at least knock down a wall or two that appears to be standing in the way of free thought!

In the scriptures it is said that 'god' decided to 'create' on the first 6 days. As the scriptures read 'he' did these thinks by THINKING them into EXISTANCE, as i was asked to do not long ago. So what THEY call the 'big bang' I simply call THOUGHT which is why i also said that our science was stolen and given back to us in a diluted form. Someone asked 'what existed before the big bang and i said THOUGHT/VIBRATION, but was scoffed at. Ok, i moved on! So here we are again. The same way we send out vibrations, so does the universe. We don't understand this because we are not operating at our full potential imho due to the kinds of foods we eat. The universe does not have that problem, so we have lost that connection our ancestors once had with it imho. It is further confused by our constant use of other people's ideas.

I have stated elsewhere that in order for the A bomb to invented, they had to study the black man and womans physiology. So it is with the study of the u-n-i verse......

In the beginning the word produce a sound a sound produced a vibration.... The bible when read correctly will tell it all. There is another verse which adequately talks about the Amen( the hidden) intelligence being the true creation of god.. Which is why we can never dismiss any trains of thought..
hetep

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back