Black Astrology : Big Bang, or Creation. How did we get here?

I know that homie ! Just wanted some feed back on the matter . Now u do know that there are several duplications of systems in place in the uni verse. The atomic structure the cellular structure the solar system all ebb and flow around a nucleus or proton with the electrons revolving around. We also have the same spiral come out of our hair. Time equates to change to u are correct on that matter for time is the measurement of change our current systmen utilizes how long it takes this planet to evolve or change it postion around the sun. I see the uni verse as a constant duplication of itself. The famous sirus a,b, and c have been noted to circle each other in the same fashion that a Dna molecule resembles. Why could the expansion not be a duplication of a bigger predecessor do we not look like our parents? hetep

ok...u came at me kinda deep brother and i had to mediate on it last night to come back with a proper response....

i agree with ur assertion that the universe can be seen right here on the earth in the structure of things and more specifically us....

what if each living creature on earth is a universe in it's own right...what if our universe is nothing more than a atom in a much larger more advanced living creature and so on and so on? would not the universe be infinite?

one love
khasm

ok...u came at me kinda deep brother and i had to mediate on it last night to come back with a proper response....

i agree with ur assertion that the universe can be seen right here on the earth in the structure of things and more specifically us....

what if each living creature on earth is a universe in it's own right...what if our universe is nothing more than a atom in a much larger more advanced living creature and so on and so on? would not the universe be infinite?

one love
khasm

Peace

- now we talking about something! U just kicked down a door brother!

'as above, so below'

This is why i keep repeating the fact that the female womb is a direct reflection of the womb of space. The universe is the mirror image of you....

"in order to fully understand what is going on in the u-v-i verse, we must first have an understanding of what is going on within us"

one love
khasm
actually, no. it might be large but that is not the same as infinite.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back