Black Spirituality Religion : Biblical Israelites

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Update!

Thank you for much for sharing this, Brother Clyde!

Yes, there is a lot of confusion and misconstruing out there about the original peoples and their spirituality.

.......Correct sister cherryblossom, there was confusion and misconstruing the original peoples and their spiritually. And because that false record has now been set straight, those that continue to deny these facts are worse than the conspirator, in my opinion.

This thread alone, and the resources added with response replies, serves to remove the erroneous. Hence we are now responsible to continually set the record straight with this new basis of fact...Peace In my sister friend, for real-straight talk.

Are black people the seed of Abraham?
black people constitute a nation and that through the institution of the Atlantic slave trade they were systematically denied knowledge of their past history, language, culture, and religion and, in effect, lost control of their lives. Central to this doctrine, Black people’s experience of slavery was the fulfillment of Bible prophecy and therefore, black people are the seed of Abraham referred to in the Bible, in Genesis 15:13–14:

And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

What do you think?And God spake on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into bondage, and entreat them evil four hundred years. And the nation to whom they shall be in bondage will I judge, said God: and after that shall they come forth, and serve me in this place.

http://www.prophecy-center.com/knowledgebase/view/259/Are_black_people_the_seed_of_Abraham.html

...And you know, there's more to this!

Not only did God say to Abraham that this would happen for 400 years, but he also specifically said [paraphrasing] and then soon they would go back into another period in which they would be in bondage...BECAUSE THE INIQUITY OF THE AMORITES IS NOT YET FULL!

This scripture specifically tells of God's future plan to judge the world by them putting people in bondage, a human rights issue, of which the Hebrews were placed in harms way...but this ordeal is not only to free the Hebrews, but also to free any other people UNDER A SYSTEM THAT LAWFULLY PUTS PEOPLE IN BONDAGE UNDER LAW. This was to prove governments, and the problem is that people get sidetracked into arguing over the validity of 'the Hebrews' and totally miss the very point of God judging governments, systems in doing this type of action to anybody. The reason why the Hebrews are 'chosen' was due to their ancestors good deeds, and thus they just became put into a position of being persecuted based upon their ancestors not doing what Satan wanted mankind to do and go along with the negative actions of the times they happen to live in when these big governments were in the process of setting up.

For example, Abraham was a down to earth kind of man, and did not seek to build up his lifestyle based upon slavery and etc...like his father, Terah did. Abraham was not 'a womanizer' like many men were doing in those times. Esau went after the lifestyle of big city builders, while his brother Jacob did not. Jacob was a down to earth kind of man...therefore, they became targets to be persecuted by other kinds of people that were worldly. These big governments set up, and eventually certain kinds of people became sought out and suppressed with in the system, but the Hebrews were not the only ones, they just were chosen based upon the good works of their ancestors.

The Syrians were another kind of people that were sought out to be suppressed, but their ancestor, Asshur was actually apart of the problem as was later revealed in the conflict of Baalim and Baal. The Hamites of certain lands were also a main target sought out to be supressed in these big governments, but their early ancestors had already thrown in the towel and bonded with the enemy, and could not extricate themselves from the enemies at that particular times...

People get so caught up into arguing over the presence of the Hebrews, and miss the point. IT'S GOVERNMENTAL. The fact that this American government is on its 400th+ year or so, of doing the same thing as did the Egyptians, is the issue. They had slavery as law under their system, and the argument should be in that direction, not trying to prove that the Hebrews did not exist, but the problem is...because we now live in the end times and are on the backside of this prophecy, while some people are just trying to understand, there are others that have a problem with jealousy, and they don't want African American descendants of slaves to get recompensed for the troubles we have endured, because in their minds, it marks the end of their justifications for wanting to believe that we Blacks deserve what got. They don't want to believe that this government is guilty of doing what they did, BUT YET AND STILL, THEY DID IT. Its on their books, slavery, chattel slavery, slave ship era...just like the Bible said. Some people are afraid of how they will feel if God should do what he did back in Egypt and cause the Hebrews to become so incredibly wealthy, and etc. when he delivered them from an oppressive system. Some people just can't take it...and the sad thing is, some people would actually become apart of this great deliverance, but are deceived to do the work of the government in trying to prevent this great prophetical day from happening.

^^^^ Speak, Sister Chevron!

....'Sounds like I hear some Revelation in there!

Rev.17

[1] And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

[15] And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

[16] And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Rev.19

[2] For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

In the True Spirit of Sankofa,

After noticing a member viewing this Thread, I clicked it and to my surprise, this nugget brought back memories and much else. So thanks Threadologist, for resurrecting this topic upon arrival sister cherryblossom:) ... Good stuff!

Its an amazing phenomenon that we must continue, to this very day, to have to fight naysayers about, our overwhelming presence in the Bible.

But I understand, if they deny the facts presented in this Thread, then this very denial they rest well in allows Bible bashing, in plain view of black conscious Christians, to be ongoing; this fact never ceases to amaze me :facepalm:

^^^^ Speak, Sister Chevron!

....'Sounds like I hear some Revelation in there!

Rev.17

[1] And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

[15] And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

[16] And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Rev.19

[2] For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back